Okay folks – NOW I really am packed and ready to roll.
Well – maybe I need to add a suitcase – hopefully with clean clothes in it.
But otherwise I’m completely ready to roll!
Before I hit the road, though, I have a quick little card to share. Folks – when you need a card quick, lean hard and heavy on our beautiful Designer Papers! Yesterday I used the Petal Garden DSP Stack. Today? It’s the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – and I added a quick and bold Happy Birthday Thinlit die cut. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
I started out by picking one of the prettiest designs in the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP (in my opinion, of course!!). Once I had the base for my card, I used the coordinating colors – so handy that they’re printed in the catalog and on the paper packaging!! – and cut a Tangerine Tango card front.
I embossed that panel in the new and beautiful Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF.
Next up, I cut two pieces of my Whole Lot of Lovely DSP and matted them both on Powder Pink card stock. Then I popped them both over my embossed Tangerine Tango card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For my sentiment, I cut the Happy Birthday Thinlits die cut from a piece of Pool Party card stock and adhered it with Liquid Glue. It looked a little…plain…to me, so I called up Stella and brushed the Clear Glitter all over the die cut,
I tied a small bow from the new Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot. And that was it for the card front!
On the inside, I used a flower image from Oh So Eclectic, and stamped it a few times in stamped-off-once Tangerine Tango across the bottom of a Whisper White panel. I lightly colored each flower with my Blender Pen – picking up Powder Pink ink from the top of the ink pad lid. Then I used my Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker to lightly color the flower centers.
I SNAILd the panel to a Calypso Coral mat and into my Pool Party card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more of the Oh So Eclectic flowers across the front…
…and some Whole Lot of Lovely DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I think this catalog has some of the prettiest designer papers of any that I’ve seen. And so many of them! This Whole Lot of Lovely is going to be a real winner – the designs with the black backgrounds are especially stunning! And don’t forget about the uber-cool Oh So Eclectic stamp set and Happy Birthday Thinlits die. Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special – just a few more days!!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Pool Party Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Calypso Coral Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and mat for inner liner)
Powder Pink Card Stock: 1 1/4″ x 3 3/8 (mat for top DSP panel); 3 1/8″ x 3 3/8″ (mat for bottom DSP panel)
Whole Lot of Lovely DSP: 1 1/8″ x 3 1/4″ (top DSP panel); 3″ x 3 1/4″ (bottom DSP panel); Envelope flap
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Pool Party Card Stock: Happy Birthday Thinlit die cut
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
This morning we played at the pond.
He swam and swam – it’s funny because he just goes padding about like a person doing laps. Not going after anything or even going anywhere. Just swimming because he can.
He finally got tired, though, and shared that with me in his usual way.
I’m done for a minute, Mom. 😉
That evening, I went and picked up the rental car. Blessing #1: I got an SUV. 🙂
Blessing #2: all my stuff fits!
There’s even room for a suitcase!
Check out those cool new Paper Crates from StampNStorage! I bought two of them with the 12″ x 12″ hanging file folders. I have some of every color of card stock and all the DSPs – and Glimmer Paper – and Foil! – all nicely contained and protected! And the cutouts mean the boxes are much much lighter than the normal paper holders. Perfect for traveling!
Finn spent some time in the driver’s seat – giving me the look. I couldn’t even take a picture. He knows something is up and he doesn’t like it one single bit.
I’m sure going to miss his sweet self. 😦
P.S. One of the things I packed was my camera phone stand/holder – so I’ll still be doing videos from Florida! Planning on the first one tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern (fingers crossed I get the time conversion right!). I’ve got a fun card to share and I’ll give you a tour of my hotel stamping area. Hope I’ll see you then!