As promised, this is my second post for the day – if you’re looking for my Happy Stampers Blog Hop card, check it out right here. But…don’t leave without reading this post – it’s going to fill you in on some important news!
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer you! Our Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products. Read below for promotion rules and information. Head right on over to my Online Store to shop all the deals – and don’t delay! Many of these deals are available “while supplies last” – and I suspect they won’t last very long!
The other important news is the posting of the 2016 Holiday Catalog Retiring List! Check it out right here. Remember that the tools and accessories are only available while supplies last – so, again, don’t delay! Get on over and pick up the things you want to have around after the Holiday Catalog comes to an end!
So y’all get yer shop on and snap up those deals!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: K2Z3RB2G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog. And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- And using the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, I’ll do a random draw to determine your host month. As a member of the Online Club, you’re guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month – and most every Host has ended up with quite a bit more than $15 to spend!
- You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders (versus the one that non-club members earn). So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items! When you collect just 16 Peppermints, you earn a free $40 gift of your choice from any active catalog!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- And, at the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you can gather up extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders). It’s that easy!
Let me know soonest if you’re interested in joining the fun!
Blog Candy Giveaway Still Available!
- Merry Mice Clear Stamp Set
- Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack
- Regals Enamel Shapes
- Mini Jingle Bells
- Baker’s Twine Trio (Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Gold)
How to win? Well, leave a comment on THIS post before 8pm eastern time on Wednesday, 7 Dec (a Day That Will Live in Infamy!). In your comment, tell me why you love Stampin’ Up! products! Easy peasy.
I’ve got comment moderation turned on, so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if your comment doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it.🙂
One lucky winner will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winner on Thursday, 8 Dec.
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I’m only able to ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding and good luck!!🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!