Good morning and Happy Martin Luther King Day. If you have today off – I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day. If not…I’m sorry. But…GET TO WORK!! 🙂
I pulled out a new-to-me bundle, called Flowering Rainboots for today’s card! And I played with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks (they are SO fun!). I made a card that would be great to send to a friend going thru a storm of some sort in their life! Take a look-see:
The color palette is from the Color Throwdown Challenge this week!
I started with a fun mask from the new Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Layering Masks set. Using a Blending Brush, I very lightly swirled Smoky Slate ink in the middle of a Basic White panel. Hint: start slow. Swirl your brush on scrap paper to the side of your cardstock then lightly start blending where you want the ink. Remember: you can ALWAYS add more ink – taking ink AWAY is…problemmatic!
I matted the panel on Garden Green for the card front.
On the marble-side of a piece of gray paper from the new Simply Marbleous DSP (this is FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase), I stamped the pitcher from Flowering Rainboots in Smoky Slate ink.
I cut the pitcher out using the die in the bundled Rain Boots Die set and then adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On Basic White cardstock, I stamped the following Flowering Rain Boots images:
- The daisies in Bumblebee ink
- The tulips in Daffodil Delight
- The flower stems in Garden Green
- One pot in Misty Moonlight
- One pot in Balmy Blue
- Two “seed packets” in Misty Moonlight
- One “seed packet” in Bumblee
Each of these images have a matching die in the Rainboots Die set, so I went to cutting!
I adhered a Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee “seed packet” to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Next up I added the two pots with Liquid Glue – sliding the second Misty Moonlight “seed packet” under the pot as I did so.
I used a Blender Pen to pull some of the Garden Green around on the stems to very lightly color the white portions of the image. Then, I actually cut the plant stems into two pieces – and adhered them with Liquid Glue into the tops of “their” pots! Hint – the image is MADE to allow you to put the stems into two pots without cutting them apart. I was…dumb. 😉
I popped the daffodils atop the pitcher and the tulips onto the plant stems – they fit PERFECTLY by the way! – with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a narrow strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the Flowering Rain Boots sentiment in Misty Moonlight. I snipped banners into each end and then popped the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used Glue Dots to add some Brushed Brass Butterflies and…a single Bumblebee Trinket – and the card front was done!
For the inside, I stamped a second Flowering Rain Boots sentiment in Misty Moonlight on a Basic White panel. In the corner I stamped some Garden Green leaves and the pretty tulips image in Daffodil Delight. And I added another butterfly, cuz…they are TOO STINKIN’ CUTE! 😉
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Garden Green mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Flowering Rain Boots tulips on the front…
…and this design in the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (another free $50-level gift from Sale-a-Bration!) caught my eye and it seemed perfect, so…onto the envelope flap it went! 🙂
Et Voila! I think these two florals in the Flowering Rain Boots set are so pretty, don’t you? I love love love how well the tulips fit the stems/leaves! Add in the coordinating Rain Boots Dies that cut them – and the pots and pitcher (and a hand-rake that I didn’t even use on this card!) – and it’s pretty much perfect! The Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Layering Masks easily add just the right touch of the soft texture! Don’t forget – you can get Sunshine & Rainbows DSP OR the Simply Marbleous DSP for FREE with a $50 purchase during the Jan – Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: ABK32SQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
STAMP-N-STORAGE SALE ENDS TONIGHT!
To help on your journey to an organized craft space, Stamp-N-Storage is offering a 10% OFF sale on all Paper Holders, Ink Pad Holders, and Marker Holders. For your savings add coupon code 8WEEKS3 during the checkout process.
Sale ends at midnight CST, January 17, 2022 – and it’s on some of my most used favorites! In fact – I JUST got a SECOND Marker Holder for Stampin’ Blends.
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! And, for me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is!
Don’t forget to use the code: 8WEEKS3 when you checkout, okay??
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Garden Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 3/8″ x 3 1/2″ (sentiment); Rainboots die cut flowers, stems, pots and seed packets
Simply Marbleous DSP: Rainboots die cut pitcher;
Sunshine & Rainbows DSP: 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix