Good Monday-morning, y’all! Today is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor – a day when our country changed for an entire generation. Take a moment to reflect on what that day meant to – our relatives or…us, depending on your age. While I wasn’t around then, as I sat watching the attacks on 9/11 – I remember reflecting that that day was OUR Pearl Harbor. Yet another day that changed our country forever.
My card for today is…oddly appropriate, I think. It was unintentional but…nonetheless! It’s a card that I made – and shared – with our Amy’s Inkin Krew Team at our quarterly “in person” meeting yesterday!
I used two stamp sets that will be available to you – for FREE! – starting on 5 Jan 2021. That’s right – FREE. As a part of Sale-A-Bration, the Heal Your Heart and Corner Bouquet stamp sets are both “Level 1” gifts – meaning free with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax). I used these sets with yet another Sale-A-Bration Level 1 offering – the Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP. Take a look-see:
With the help of the Stamparatus – this is a quick and easy card to make!
I started with a piece of Rococo Rose paper from the Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP that I placed into my Stamparatus.
I placed the smaller image from Corner Bouquet in the bottom left corner of the panel and picked it up with the Stamparatus acrylic plate. I inked it up and stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Then I turned the panel 180 degrees – and repeated the stamping.
I also used the Stamparatus and Tuxedo Black to ink the sentiment from Heal Your Heart.
I used the largest rectangle die in the Stitched So Sweetly die set to cut the middle out of the panel.
I adhered the “frame” to my Basic Black mat with Liquid Glue. Then, I turned the die cut piece 180 degrees and popped it into the negative space with Stampin; Dimensionals. By turning the panel – the “ombre” coloring is reversed to create a nice effect, don’t you think?
I added three Rococo Rose Pastel Pearls (also coming new in the Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog on 5 Jan!) and the card front was done.
On the inside, I used the Stamparatus again to add the Corner Bouquet image a single time in Tuxedo Black on a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Rococo Rose card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the corner image on the front…
…and a little more of the Oh So Ombre DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love how this one turned out – the silhouette images in Corner Bouquet are gorgeous – and with two sizes – they’ll work perfectly on your projects!
When you need a sympathy, thank you or “I’m here for you” sentiment – look no further than Healing Hugs! Gorgeous fonts – and perfect phrases!
Finally – the beautiful Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP comes Bermuda Bay, Rococo Rose, Granny Apple Green and Blackberry Bliss with a patterned or solid design.
Think of this card – maybe using “Thank You” as the sentiment. You could do all four colors with matching envelopes. Pretty perfect little set of cards to keep – or give as a gift! And – ALL THREE of these products will be FREE with your purchases in Sale-A-Bration! Whoo-hoo!
I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: J4NNCNV7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Arrange A Wreath Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Shares Are Open
Y’all have seen some sneak peeks of the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog in the last couple weeks (check my YouTube channel if you haven’t seen them!) and your very own copy is on the way to you as we speak. Well – it is if you’re one of my customers already. Give me a shout if you’re not sure whether you’re on my mailing list, okay? 🙂
And – I’ve gotten a bunch of e-mails these past couple of days – folks who’ve been anxiously awaiting word on my Catalog Shares – so…here ’tis!If you do NOT know what a “catalog share” is – it’s….sort of like your first run thru a Cruise Ship buffet. You know – back in the good ole days when you might have actually BEEN on a cruise ship! 😉
There’s a TON to choose from – so you try a little bit of this and a little dab of that! Then you know what to go back to for a second helping. :)In the same vein – a catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new products in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers, cards & envelopes, and treat boxes, plus fun embellishments with one of my Catalog Shares! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 5 Jan 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 11th as I can manage!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $27.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping w/ Tracking)
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus 2 gorgeous cards and envelopes and a couple of the fun Love You Always Treat Boxes! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/envelopes/bags would cost you over $150 – plus shipping!
- Love You Always Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- True Love DSP – 6 sheets
- Hydrangea Hill DSP – 6 sheets
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Art Floral DSP – 6 sheets
- Sand & Sea DSP – 6 sheets
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 6 sheets
- Snail Mail DSP – 6 sheets
- Well Suited DSP – 6 Sheets
- Love You Always Foil Sheets – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate – 4 sheets – 1 each of both designs in both colors
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate – 3 sheets – 1 each of of 3 designs
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper – 2 sheets
- Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 2 sets
- Love You Always Treat Boxes – 2 boxes
2. New Embellishment Share – $13.00 (+ $5 First Class Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 158 new embellishments! To buy one of each pack would run you over $56 – plus shipping!
- Heart Charms – 4
- Matte Black Dots – 40
- Pastel Pearls – 40
- Ladybug Trinkets – 5
- Opal Rounds – 20
- Seaside Shells – 15 pieces
- Resin Hearts – 30
- Clever Clasps – 4
3. I Want It All – $40.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a spool of the new Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon!
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $80 (+$8.00 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon AND a roll of Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 29 Dec 20 or when I get your order if you place it after the 29th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Head over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Shares and use the handy form there to get signed up!
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 3 Jan 21 at 8pm EST!!
I’ve got an Online Host Club starting on 1 January (just in time for the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration!) and I’ve got openings. Whoo-hoo!!!
What is an Online Host Club? Glad you asked!An Online Host Club lets you get some of the benefits of being a host – without doing any of the WORK of being a host! And – it helps you build your crafting tool chest a little at a time. While earning FREE goodies!
A club consists of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example! As you can see, each member gets to host TWICE during the six months!!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- During Sale-a-Bration – each of your host club orders will earn you AT LEAST one Level 1 ($50 level) Sale-A-Bration reward!
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED FIFTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. The launch of a new catalog and Sale-A-Bration is ALWAYS a great time to join a club!
Don’t delay – there are limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Starting TOMORROW on 8 Dec 2020!
Woohoo!!! I can’t be the only one who loves a Sale, right? If you’re like me and you love a great deal – then….pull out your wish list!
Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year – and…I’m seeing discounts on the list of up to 50% off! YES!!
Here’s the Deets:
Sale Dates: 8 December 2020 through 4 January 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click here to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, 8 December! Be ready to get shopping first thing – cuz…the items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
Happy list making!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Rococo Rose Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn and I did a few selfies this morning.
It is VERY apparent that we’re not all that good at selfies! 😉