Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Each club consist of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – please plan to commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments.
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please give me a holler!