Happy Tuesday! The week is clicking by! Soon it’ll be Hawwmp Day and we’ll be on the downhill slide to the weekend! Whoo-hooo!
My card today is…another fun fold. In fact, it’s the same fold as yesterday – sorry! – cuz I needed another gift card for a co-worker leaving the program. And – I wanted to do something flower-dy and pretty for her. So…I used the same fold on the inside, but…pulled in the Floral Essence stamp set, plus some gorgeous painterly Perennial Essence DSP and a Bird Ballad Laser Cut Note card – all available on 4 June! Take a look-see:
Look at that gorgeous die cut card front – that’s ALL from the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards and Tin set – which is part of the new Bird Ballad product suite.
For the card front layout, I used the sketch challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch this week.
I started by creating a diagonal mat from So Saffron and a Very Vanilla “card front”. On that Very Vanilla piece, I stamped a sentiment from Floral Essence in Blackberry Bliss ink. Then I stamped a couple of flowers from the same set in So Saffron, adding Crushed Curry centers (there are a couple of different “center” images to choose from in the set). I also stamped some pretty leaves in Mossy Meadow – and colored them with my Light and Dark Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
To create my card base, I used the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Card and, using Liquid Glue, adhered a Petal Pink piece of Perennial Essence DSP to the back of the laser-cut front of the card base. Then I adhered my matted diagonal to the front.
Using the flower stamp from Perennial Essence, I stamped it three times in Petal Pink on Petal Pink card stock and three times on the Petal Pink Vellum from the Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum Card Stock pack.
When everything was dry (it takes a minute on the Vellum!), I punched all the flowers with the new Perennial Flower Punch (which will be available on 4 Jun, bundled with the Perennial Essence stamp set). I lightly curled the petals and glued a card stock flower to a vellum flower to create three full flowers.
On a separate piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped some more leaves in Mossy Meadow and colored them with the Blends. Then I fussy cut them.
Using Liquid Glue, I added the leaves and flowers in an ever-so-artistic manner, added a few fuzzy Perennial Essence Flower Centers (4 Jun!) and the card front was done!
On the inside, I re-created the fun pop-up gift card holder just like I did yesterday, using Perennial Essence DSP and sentiments/images from the Perennial Essence stamp set.
You can see the basics in my video here.
For this one, though, I created the actual gift card envelope from some Perennial Essence DSP – and I cut my little “window” with the Starburst Punch.
I added the sentiments in Blackberry Bliss and the flowers and leaves in So Saffron, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow.
Once again, I left the lower Very Vanilla panel blank so all my co-workers and I could sign it!
The envelope, which is part of the Bird Banner Laser-Cut Cards and Tin set, got more of the Perennial Essence flowers on the front…
…and I left the flap alone – they already come with that beautiful scalloped edge!
Et Voila! I just love this fold – I promise, though, last one! But isn’t it gorgeous with the Perennial Essence suite? And those Bird Balllad Laser-Cut Cards – instant BAM!! I hope you like – and that you’ll make some of these fun gift card holders. And…are adding this Suite to your wish list!
P.S. The Perennial Essence DSP and Colored Vellum are just a small part of my Annual Catalog DSP Shares – so…check it out and get your name on my list now!
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2019-2020 Annual Catalog Shares Are Open!
Try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and envelopes, plus fun embellishments with a Catalog Share! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 Jun 19 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully early in the week of the 10th!
This year, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share (that has some extra’s in it!) and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $56.00 (+$7 Priority shipping)
You’ll get 207 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers, note cards and envelopes!
- Woven Threads DSP – 6 sheets
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 6 sheets
- Garden Lane DSP – 6 sheets
- Follow Your Art DSP – 6 sheets
- Bird Ballad DSP – 6 sheets
- Dinoraur DSP – 6 sheets
- Perennial Essence DSP – 6 sheets
- See a Silhouette DSP – 6 sheets
- Come Sail Away DSP – 6 sheets
- Pressed Petal Specialty DSP – 12 sheets (some “frame” designs will be set off due to the layout of the paper)
- Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Noble Peacock Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Noble Peacock Foil – 3 sheets
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- Neutrals In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Brights In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Perennial Essence Vellum DSP – 6 sheets
- Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes – 8pcs – 1 card and envelope in each of 4 colors
- Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 6 pcs – 2 cards, 2 envelopes, 2 liners
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 4 pcs – 1 card/1 envelope in 2 sizes
- Copper Dotted Treat Bags – 2 bags
2. New Embellishment (No Ribbons) Share – $18.00 (+ $5 First Class shipping) –
In all you’ll receive approx 139 new embellishments! Embellishments
- 2018-2020 In Color Buttons – 5 – 1 each of 5 colors
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers – 3 pieces
- Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments – 4 pcs – 1 blossom, 2 leaves, 1 tag
- Flower Faceted Gems – 6 pcs – 2 ea of 3 colors
- Sail Away Trinkets – 4 pcs – 2 ea of 2 designs)
- Mini Library Clips – 4 pcs – 2 of ea of 2 colors
- Bird Ballad Trinkets – 4 pcs – 1 of ea of 4 designs
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – 70 total (50 – 3mm; 10 – 4mm; 10 – 5mm) in 5 colors
- Designer Elements – 9 pcs – 3 ea of 3 colors
- 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots – 30pcs – 2 ea in 5 colors and 3 sizes
3. I Want It All – $74 (+$7 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and emvelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a spool of the new Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine!
4. Want Double the Fun?
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – those are already cut! – you’ll get double sheets of those! And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine AND a pack of Dinoraur Enamel shapes FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 4 Jun 19 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 28 May 19), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 2 JUN 19 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I can accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks! SIGN UP HERE!
Be sure to check out the great new additions in my Online Store!
Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
2019 Retired Products List!
Click any of these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Bird Ballad Laser Cut Card: card base
So Saffron Card Stock: 5 1/4″ wide by 1″ tall on the left side and 3″ tall on the right – cut on the diagonal (mat for card front); 2 1/8″ x 4 3/4″ (mat for sentiment on inside); 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for blank Very Vanilla panel on inside)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 5 1/8″ x 7/8″ tall on left side and 2 7/8″ tall on right side – cut on the diagaonal (front sentiment panel); 2″ x 4 5/8″ (sentiment panel on inside); 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ (blank Very Vanilla panel on inside)
Perennial Essence DSP (coming 4 June): 4″ x 5 3/8″ (card front behind Laser-Cut and bottom inner liner panel); 4″ x 5 3/8″ ( x2 – pop-up mechanisms, scored and folded at 1″, 2″ and 3″ on short side); 4 1/4″ x 5″ (scored and folded at 2 1/2″ (gift card envelope on inside – with Starburst Punch cut out)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!