Good morning and happy Friday! Hoping that your week went well – and that you’re ready for a weekend. Not for nuthin’ – this is National Corn Chip Day. Pretty sure that there’s no calories if you’re CELEBRATING a National Day. So…go forth and eat corn chips!
What does that have to do with card making or today’s card? Absolutely. Nothing! 😉
I’ve got a whole set of pretty cards for you today – that would be perfect for gifting. Or…keeping for yourself! If you were able to join me for my YouTube live yesterday, I appreciate you spending part of your day with me! If not, here’s the replay!
I used the Art Gallery Bundle and pretty (okay – it’s actually GORGEOUS!) Fine Art Floral DSP to make 6 cards that cover multiple occasions. And I did it quick – thanks to my awesome and amazing Stamparatus. Take a look-see:
The layout that I used is from The Paper Players challenge this week:
I created the cards and envelopes in 6 different color combinations….
The video shows the process pretty well – but…here we go!
I started with a piece of the Fine Art Floral DSP in a coordinating color for each of the card combinations – and matted them on the appropriate colored cardstock. The mats for the card fronts and inner liners are in Terracotta Tile, Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Bumble Bee, Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy.
Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock with the largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die. Then I placed it in my Stamparatus and stamped the large flower from Art Gallery. This is a 3-step stamped image.
Step 1: largest (least detailed) image: stamped in Terracotta Tile, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, or Misty Moonlight.
Step 2: next largest (more detailed) image: stamped in Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Misty Moonlight, Bumble Bee, Blackberry Bliss or Night of Navy.
Step 3: smallest and most detailed image: stamped in Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Misty Moonlight, Bumble Bee, Blackberry Bliss or Night of Navy.
I popped the art panels onto the card fronts with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped various sentiments from the Art Gallery set in the same colors that I’d used for the Step 2 and Step 3 flower images and cut them with the label dies in Floral Gallery. The sentiments are popped on with Dimensionals.
I colored 6 Rhinestone Basic Jewels for each card, using the Dark Stampin’ Blend from the Terracotta Tile, Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss or Night of Navy Blend Combos. I put three of them on the card front and that was it!
On the inside, I stamped the flower again in the bottom left corner of a Basic White panel and added the other three colored Rhinestones.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panels to their coordinating mats, popped the card fronts on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the cards were done.
My Basic White Medium Envelopes got the Art Gallery flowers on the front…
…and more of the Fine Art Floral DSP on the envelope flaps.
This is a pretty little set of cards – and they’d make for a really sweet gift! Simply wrap the bundle in a little Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon and tie a pretty bow!
Et Voila! Clean. Simple. Quick. Easily repeatable. TOTALLY not a typical “Mary-card”, right? 😉 But – the Fine Art Bundle with its Floral Gallery Dies has all the pretty flowers and sentiments for so many occasions!
And there’s no doubting the gorgeousness of the Fine Art Floral DSP!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
P.S. Want to make all these cards? Set up an assembly line.
- Cut all your card stock and DSP.
- Place the inner liner into the Stamparatus – make note of where the bottom left corner is placed (I used a crossing of two ruler lines on my Small Grid Paper).
- Set up the two acrylic plates with the three stamps needed to create the flower.
- Stamp the inner liner, the Stitched So Sweetly rectangle and envelope with the flower in one color combination.
- Clean the stamps and then repeat the process with all the pieces for each card.
- Stamp the sentiments in the appropriate color – and cut with the label from Floral Gallery.
- Color the Rhinestones with the Stampin’ Blend.
- Adhere the DSP and the inner liner to their mats with Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the Stitched So Sweetly rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card fronts with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 colored Rhinestones to the front and inner liner.
- Adhere the DSP to the envelope flaps and trim the excess with scissors.
- Repeat for each color combination you’re making!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Blending Brushes Storage from Stamp-N-Storage
Pre-Order Yours Now!
Meet the three new Blending Brush Storage options! You can get them pre-ordered right now – they’re expecting then to start shipping on 12 Feb!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Sale-A-Bration is The Best Time of Year at Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card bases, scored and folded at 5 1/4″)
Bumble Bee, Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Terracotta Tile Cardstock or Night of Navy: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: Largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Die Cut (art panels on front); Floral Gallery die cut label (sentiment)
Fine Art Floral DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card fronts); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
It’s Movie Day at Stamps-N-Lingers! Even Finn’s got a little video for you today.
A little bit of Cady – a little bit of Cerah – a little bit of Finn!
If you can stand it and stick to the end – it’s about 2 min – we end with the Star of the FFF’s! 🙂