This is the day, y’all! The day you can finally – finally!! – earn the three new goodies for Sale-A-Bration!! Whoo-hoo!!
Just in case you need a reminder about what they are..
You’ve seen several projects I’ve made with these beauties in the last couple of weeks – now it’s your shot to get them!
How do you earn them?
For every $50 you spend (in product – not shipping and tax, of course), you get to pick one of the Sale-A-Bration goodies! You can pick from these three or any of the SAB items that have been available for since January. You can spend your $50 on anything you like – Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog, Clearance Rack, Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
And… to sweeten the deal even more, I’m offering….
I’m offering free shipping on all orders placed through me from 21 Feb – 27 Feb. Here are the details:
For all orders of $50 or greater (before taxes and shipping) placed through me from now through Monday, 27 Feb, I’m offering free shipping. Here are the three ways you can order and receive your free shipping rebate:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add the host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: CUTQBNDN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Do You Have a Seriously Long Wish List Like I Do??
Then Consider Taking Advantage of the SAB New Demonstrator Sign-up Promotion!
JOIN THE CRITTERS-N-CREATIN’ KREW!
If you join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator between now and the end of Sale-A-Bration (31 Mar), you’ll get two free stamp sets of your choice in your Starter Kit!! Which stamps do you get to choose from? That’s the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the Annual or Occasions Catalogs (just not a bundle or kit)!
- Promotion Period: 4 Jan 17 – 31 Mar 17
- New recruits who join during the promotion period will receive their choice of two stamp sets from the Annual or Occasions Catalog for free in their Starter Kit. Please notice there’s no price limit on these stamp sets! Just sayin’.
- Plus, if you have a new demonstrator join under you during the promotion, you’ll get to pick any catalog item up to $25 – and you’ll have until 14 Jun to redeem your reward. Why is that date important?? Cuz the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog will come out on the 1st of June – so…you can pick a brand new item if you want!!
- The Starter Kits are $99 and you get $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, free shipping on your Starter Kit plus two additional free stamp sets of your choice if you join before 31 Mar!
If you’re interested in becoming a Demonstrator or have any questions about joining, feel free to drop me an email, I’d love to tell you more about it! Or visit my Join My Team page for more details. I welcome all types of Demonstrators on my team – from those who’d just like to get the discount for themselves to those who want to build a business. 🙂
Oh – wanted a card, did ya? Well….here ’tis! And yes – it uses all three of the new SAB goodies!! 🙂
I’ll be sharing the how-to’s and where-for’s in my Newsletter this evening! Get signed up for that if you want to see how to make this beauty! 🙂
Get busy shopping, y’all!! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn played in the pond today. Or…in the muddy inflow creek to the pond, perhaps I should say!
Hmmm….those aren’t all freckles, folks! 🙂
And this was after he’d dried off some! I snapped this pic just before he took off in a continuation of the keep-the-pink-tennis-ball-away-from-mom game! One of his faves.