Mornin’, y’all! How goes your week? We’re enjoying a little warm-snap – which is lovely. Wayne’s been working up a storm and has 11 of our 12 new barn roll-up doors on – which will be AWESOME – cuz…supposed to be back down into the high 20’s on Thursday! 😉
I have a clean-and-simple card for you today.
I know – I know. Not at all what you expect from me, right? Well – hang on, cuz…I think you’ll like it as much as I do. It perfectly showcases the gorgeous Berry Blessings Bundle – which you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $100 order (not including shipping & tax). Take a look-see:
See? Summer-on-a-card! 🙂
The layout is an interesting one from the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.
This is a PERFECT little card to use up scraps that you’ve got sitting around. And your Stamparatus if you wanted to make multiples! 🙂
I started by cutting a piece of the Berry Delightful DSP into three 1/2″ wide strips. Then I matted each of them on 5/8″ wide Granny Apple Green. These started out at about 4″ – and then got trimmed down.
I pulled out a Basic White panel and arranged my three matted-strips in place – keeping them in order so the pattern would match up. Then, using them as reference, I stamped the Berry Blessings sentiment in Poppy Parade.
I adhered the matted strips in place with Liquid Glue. Then, using my Paper Trimmer – I cut the excess off the right side of the panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Granny Apple Green mat.
And….uhm….the card front was done! 😉
On the inside, I used Granny Apple Green to stamp the outline leaves images from Berry Blessings, then filled them with Granny Apple Green. I also stamped a couple of stems. Then I added Poppy Parade berry outlines and fills.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Granny Apple Green mat and into my Poppy Parade card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more Berry Blessings berries and leaves on the front…
…and more of the wunnermus Berry Delightful DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! There is truly NOTHING to not-love about this amazing Berry Blessings Bundle, right? It’s really stunning – with the Berry Delightful DSP bringing summer cheer to all your projects!!
I hope you like and are figuring how to add this bundle to your stash (if you haven’t already!).
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Blending Brushes Storage from Stamp-N-Storage
Pre-Order Yours Now!
Meet the three new Blending Brush Storage options! You can get them pre-ordered right now – they’re expecting then to start shipping on 12 Feb!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Sale-A-Bration is The Best Time of Year at Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com
Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/4″)
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 5/8″ x approx 4″ (mats for DSP strips)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner)
Berry Delightful DSP: 1/2″ x 4″ (DSP strips on the front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!