Good morning – and happy there’s-only-15-days-left-for-Sale-A-Bration! Can you believe it? It’s sort of hard to get my head around. Here’s another reality check…There are – as of today – 131 days to Christmas! Plenty of time, right?!?
Now. That 15 days is ALSO how many days there are until the Perfect Partners promotion kicks off! Yep – that’s the one with the amazing die sets that coordinate with your favorite Annual and Mini Catalog stamp sets! Since we’re getting close, I didn’t feel TOO guilty sharing another Sneak Peek with you! This one will give you a look at the Fresh Cut Stems dies – that coordinate with the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set from the Annual Catalog. Another AC set – Celebrating You – gave me my sentiments. Take a look-see:
This fun layout is from the Sketch Saturday sketch challenge.
I started with a piece of Flirty Flamingo paper from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP that I matted on a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the card front.
Then I took a piece of Basic White cardstock and ran it thru my Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the cool edge die from the soon-to-be-available Fresh Cut Stems. Look at how much floral fun you’re going to be able to have with this new die set! It cuts out ALL the stamped images and much much more!
I embossed the resulting panel in the Gingham Embossing Folder and adhered it to the bottom of the card front with Liquid Glue.
I cut a Stylish Shapes banner from the Flirty Flamingo DSP (it’s the back of the plaid design) and cut it into two parts. Then I adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
A Basic White next-to-largest Stylish Shapes square die cut was next, adhered with Liquid Glue.
I used the cool Fresh Cut Stems die to cut two Granny Apple Green leaves and adhered them with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the two smaller florals from Fresh Cut Flowers – one of the larger ones and three of the small images – in Tuxedo Black ink. Then I cut them all out with the matching dies in Fresh Cut Stems.
I placed a dot or two of Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight Classic Re-inkers on an Acrylic Block….
…and then used my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush as a “paintbrush” to color the images. Here’s a tip: stamp the images in all the places they’re going to be on your card – these, the inner liner and the envelopes. Then – color all the Granny Apple Green leaves on all the images. Then all the flowers in Flirty Flamingo. Then the “pods” in Orchid Oasis. And then the little tops of the pods in Daffodil Delight. Doing them all at once like this will save you a lot of brush cleaning! 😉
Once I had all the flowers colored, I adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used two lengths of Orchid Oasis Baker’s Twine to tie a bow and then adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the Celebrating You sentiment in Flirty Flamingo and cut it out with the largest banner in the Stylish Shapes dies. Then I used double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it over the bow. Tip: this is a great time to put the dimensionals on the card front – versus on the back of the sentiment – so you can avoid the bow!
I added some Orchid Oasis 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots and…in the middle of the larger flower – a dot of white Pearlized Enamel Effects. Which – you really need to give a few minutes to dry. And that was it for the card front!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Celebrating You in Flirty Flamingo on a piece of Basic White cardstock. In the corner, I added the Fresh Cut Flowers image in Tuxedo Black and colored it with the re-inkers and Clear Wink of Stella Brush. I added the dot of white Pearlized Enamel Effects to the flower center again, too.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Flirty Flamingo mat and into my Orchid Oasis card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Fresh Cut Flowers image on the front – I even added the white Pearlized Enamel Effects (I figure there’s a 50-50 chance it makes it thru the post office. If in doubt – just leave it off!)….
…and more of the Flirty Flamingo Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Pink and blue and green – love this color scheme! And Fresh Cut Flowers – which was awesome to start with – is bumped up to AMAZEBALLS with the advent of the new Fresh Cut Stems – coming on 1 Sept! As an image only set, it for sure needs a helping hand from a great sentiment set like…Celebrating You!
I hope you like!
And – so you can plan for 1 Sept – here’s a peek at the Perfect Partners flyer for the new die sets! You’ll be able to buy them by themselves (if you already have the coordinating stamp set) OR bundled with their stamp set to save 10%! Whoo-hoo!!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
LET’S GET A HOST CLUB GOING!
There’s a spot for just ONE MORE MEMBER!! If you’re interested in taking part in a six month Online Host club – let me know ASAP! During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! 🙂
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
I’ve had some inquiries about openings in the club and…figured I’d see if there are any other folks who were thinking they’d like to get started saving!
Let me know if you’ve got any questions and…let’s get something going! Click here for more info about my Online Host Clubs!
Sale-A-Bration means you’ll be earning free fun things when you place orders over $50 (before shipping & tax) from 1 Jul – 31 Aug!!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the July – August Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! You can get all the deets right here on my Stampin’ Up! promotions page!
Are YOU a Planner? Do you like FREE things? Are you a fan of SALES?
Well- we’ve got a VERY COOL joining promotion happening thru the end of Sale-A-Bration that will check ALL those boxes for you!
Get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. CHECK
FREE Things – select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax. And get FREE Shipping. CHECK
At least a 20% DISCOUNT on everything you purchase while you’re an active demo. CHECK!
If you purchase the Starter Kit between 1 July 2022 and 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle – FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) during this round of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get that gorgeous planner bundle for FREE! Yay!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Orchid Oasis Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: Fresh Cut Stems die cut leaves (x2)
Basic White Cardstock: 2″ to top of die cut x 3 3/4″ (die cut and embossed front panel); Largest Stylish Shapes banner die (sentiment); Next-to-Largest Stylish Shapes square die cut (behind sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner); Fresh Cut Flowers stamped and die cut flowers
Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); Stylish Shapes banner – cut in two pieces (behind square die cut); 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
What makes a horse mom happy and gives her a warm fuzzy!?
Hay in the barn to last the winter!
Ten on – two more to go!
Greeting committee. They are NEVER in this pasture. Except…today! Did they SEE us leave with the “hay bringer trailer”!? 🤷♀️
On one side…Wayne’s unloading hay.
On the OTHER we see…the official taste tester!
You’re silly. Grass is WAY better!
Well – better be sure there’s not something MUCH MUCH better about THIS hay than the OTHER hay!!
In the truck in the AC. Duh! 🙂
It’s really rude when the waiter starts clearing the table while you’re still eating!
HAY! Bring that back!
Ahhh…a full (ish) barn! This is plenty for the two girls until about this time next year! WHOO-HOO!
My heart is happy!