Good morning, everyone. Thanks for all the kind messages that so many have sent about Cerah. She’s on an upward trend – so I’m cautiously optimisic!
I’m sorry I wasn’t able to meet up with y’all on Facebook last night but…it just wasn’t going to happen. 🙁
But the card I made is kind of fun….yeah, BABY! The 60’s called and wants their tie-dye shirt back! Yes – I used the brand new Spiral Dye background stamp and a few cool sentiments from the new Inspired Thoughts stamp set. These are both coming in just TWO DAYS on the 4th in the new catalog. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week.
And the wild color scheme is from the Global Design Project color challenge!
And it fits nicely with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
I started with the Spiral Dye stamp and my Stamparatus. First, I stamped the image in Coastal Cabana. Then I rotated the Basic White cardstock panel 180 degrees and stamped the image a second time in Bumble Bee ink. I matted the panel on Magenta Madness to make the card front.
I cut a Basic White panel and a Magenta Madness mat and used my Layering Circle Dies to cut a smooth circle from the White panel and a slightly larger scalloped circle from the Magenta panel. I took the first smooth-side circle die that I’d used on the Basic White panel to cut the center out of the Magenta Madness circle – creating a frame.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the white panel to the Magenta mat. Then I used a little more of the Glue to adhere the scalloped-edge frame to the white panel. Then I popped the whole thing over the card front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White, I stamped an Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Magenta Madness. Then I snipped a banner end. I made a mat of Magenta Madness and adhered the sentiment to it with Liquid Glue.
Using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and a little Liquid Glue, I popped the sentiment onto the card front.
I used two lengths of Black baker’s twine from the new Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (coming on 4 May in the new 2021-22 Annual Catalog) to tie a simple bow, which I adhered with a Glue Dot.
I added a few Matte Black Dots and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Magenta Madness on a Basic White panel. Then I added a strip of Coastal Cabana paper from the new Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack – which is also matted on Magenta Madness. A single Matte Black Dot finished it off.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Magenta Madness mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got a few fun sentiments from Inspired Thoughts on the front..
…and I used a little more of the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! So…did YOU have a tie-dyed t-shirt?? I sure did – heck I MADE tie-dyed shirts! This Spiral Dye background set brings it back, doesn’t it? I love the color possibilities for fun card elements. And the all-sentiments-all-the-time Inspired Thoughts is a wonderful set with so many great sentiments to use on your projects!
I hope you like! And are getting excited for Tuesday!! 🙂 In addition to the new catalog going live we’ve got TWO amazing new promotion starting then, too – read one down to get the deets!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter??
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: email@example.com
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares Close TODAY (2 May)
A catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and treat boxes! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 May 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 10th as I can manage!
For this catalog, I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share and you can DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators! Go to my Shares Page and get your order in – orders need to be placed by 2 May!! 🙂
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—head over to my Online Store and get started right now!
Here’s the deets:
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
DEADLINE for ordering is 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Happy shopping, y’all! And don’t forget – it’s all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Magenta Madness Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); (mat for front panel); (mat for sentiment); 7/8″ x 4″ (mat for DSP strip on inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); (front panel with circle die cut out); (sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP (new pattern for 2021-2022!): 3/4″ x 4″ (DSP strip on inside); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!