Good morning and happy last-day-of-July! Wow. We’re half way thru this year – can you even believe it!? More critically – this is the LAST day of the Earning phase of Bonus Days! That’s right – starting tomorrow – you’ll be able to REDEEM those coupons. If you haven’t collected any yet – or…if you’d like one or two MORE! – then this is the day to get that done! 🙂
My card today is quick – easy – and simple! It features the sweet Nature’s Prints stamp set and coordinating Natural Prints dies. But the real star is the pretty Fresh as a Daisy DSP! Take a look-see:
The clean layout is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!
I started by stamping the wildflower image from the Nature’s Prints set in stamped-off-once Copper Canyon ink all over the bottom half of a piece of Copper Clay Fresh as a Daisy DSP. Then I matted the panel on Boho Blue for the card front.
On the top, I used Liquid Glue to adhere a smaller panel of the DSP – this one festooned with white and blue daisies!
I added a length of Boho Blue 3/8″ Textured Ribbon – securing it in the back with Glue Dots. I also used a couple of Glue Dots under the ribbon on the front – just to make it a little more secure and less wiggly!
I tied a simple bow from a piece of Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the sentiment from Nature’s Prints in Copper Clay. Using the label die from the Natural Prints die set, I cut out the stamped sentiment.
Using double-stacks of Stampin’ Dimensionals, I adhered the sentiment over the bow.
I added a few Rustic Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots and the card front was done! See? Told ya it was quick and easy! 😎😎
On the inside, I stamped the wildflower from Nature’s Prints twice in Copper Clay ink in the corner of a Basic White panel. I didn’t re-ink between the stamps.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Boho Blue mat and into my Copper Clay card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Nature’s Prints wildflowers in Copper Clay on the front…
…and more of the Fresh as a Daisy DSP on the envelope flap. Note: I stamped the 2 1/4″ x 6″ strip of DSP with stamped-off-once wildflowers in Copper Clay before adhering it to the envelope flap. 🙂
Et Voila! I really love the Fresh as a Daisy DSP – it’s one of the prettiest papers – and I love the color combinations it sports! Nature’s Prints – and the coordinating Natural Prints dies – are an older set and they were carried forward for a reason – they’re gorgeous! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And, I made a quick video for Instagram on how to make this one – if you’d like to see it, here ‘tis!
I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUL – 31 JUL: DUK29WMX
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: CJ3VEP9W
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The July Tutorial features the beautiful Earthen Textures Bundle!
A Little Word About Product Shares!
Hey y’all! As the new Sept – Dec 2023 Mini Catalog approaches – WHOOHOO!!! – I’m getting questions about Product Shares for the catalog! While I will NOT being doing a Designer Series Paper Share – some of my team members WILL be! Yeah!
As of today, Tara Carpenter is doing shares – and you can get info about them at HER blog – right here!
As I get more info, I’ll post it here on the blog and on my Newsletter! Enjoy!
Here’s the Deets!
Earning Period ENDS: 31 July 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. Customers can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if they provide a valid email at checkout. However, customers are encouraged to create an account on our online store.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Phone and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before 6 July and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Get ready to REDEEM – Starting on 1 August!
Redemption Period: 1–31 August 2023
Last Day to Redeem: 31 August 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Copper Clay Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base – scored at folded at 5 1/2″)
Boho Blue Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: Natural Prints die cut label (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Fresh as a Daisy DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 3/4″ x 3 7/8″ (top panel on front); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
On Saturday, we went over to Jan’s for a small little gender reveal party for Matt and Katelyn’s first tiny human!
As might be expected – it was dog-centric! The kids got a cake mix that’s all dog-vet-approved and had it all ready.
I think pictures will tell the story! Enjoy. 🙂
The Revealers were released and…flew right by the table with the cake!
So – Matt called them back – holding the cake as an enticement.
And…that was all the persuasion they needed!
It didn’t take long before the truth was told! BLUE cake!! 👶👦