Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day, y’all! How goes the week!? We’ve been busy – Wayne on the building, me getting ready for OnStage@Home at the end of the week.
And…roasting peanuts! Our friend brought us a BIG (😳😳) bag of peanuts and I’ve been trying to use them up before they…go bad?
Also – they taste really good roasted. And boiled! 😉
So – I DO want to tell you about something coming next week (16 – 18 Nov) – it’s the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale – and…it’s got some great discounts on cardstock, ink and die sets from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. AND – you can combine the discounts with the Start with Savings Starter Kit special to get you some AMAZEBALLS savings! All the deets are down below!! 🙂
My card today uses the wonderful Sparkle of the Season bundle (NOT from the annual catalog!), Nature’s Harvest DSP and…Cork Specialty Paper! Take a look-see:
The wreath and layout are from the Inspired By challenge this week.
And The Card Concept was also inspirational – for the pumpkins and the color palette! I’d call this style Freestyle Collage!
And the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge…well – I think I got everything BUT Gold Foil/Glitter! 😉
Thanks to the Sparkle of the Season bundle, this one was easy to put together.
To begin with, I cut a piece of Cork Specialty Paper to the same size as my Cajun Craze card base and adhered it to the front of the card with Liquid Glue.
I cut a smaller-than-usual piece of Harvest Meadow DSP, matted it on Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Using the Seasonal Swirls dies (bundled with Sparkle of the Season), I cut a leafy wreath from the Cork Specialty Paper and one from Cajun Craze cardstock. I stacked them up on the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used more of the Seasonal Swirls dies to cut leaves from Cork Specialty Paper and Evening Evergreen 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum and Pumpkin Pie pumpkins.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere a Cork and a Shimmer Vellum leaf to the top back of each pumpkin, then I popped the pumpkins on to the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a Half-Double-Loop Linen Thread bow (the picture below is a regular Double-Loop bow – they’re the same, just with fewer wraps!).
- Wrap the Linen Thread around four fingers TWO times.
- Without cutting the thread, wrap around two fingers TWO times.
- Pull the loops off and squeeze the loops together.
- Twist the loops one time around to create a “figure 8”.
- Tie a second short length of Thread around the loops in the middle.
- Spread the loops out to create a bow.
I adhered the bow to the side of the wreath with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the Sparkle of the Season sentiment in Cajun Craze and cut it with the smallest, skinny Stitched Rectangle Die (my “go-to” sentiment die!) and popped it over the bow with double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used a little Liquid Glue to adhere two more leaves to the end of the sentiment, and then added Pumpkin Pie Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels here and there and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Sparkle of the Season sentiment in Cajun Craze on a Very Vanilla panel. Then I stamped the sweet little three-leaf image in Pumpkin Pie!
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to an Evening Evergreen mat and into the Cajun Craze card base and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got those little Pumpkin Pie leaves on the front…
…and more of the Nature’s Harvest DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Yeah – you know I love how this card turned out! The script-y paper from Nature’s Harvest DSP – the Cork Specialty Paper – the bundled up Sparkle of the Season wreath with the Linen Thread bow and simple sentiment. It’s really DOES have all the things! 😉
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: UMS9DENS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The October Tutorial features the Sparkle of the Season Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale is COMING!
16 – 18 November 2021
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
Here’s the deets:
- The sale will run for three days only.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- Sale begins on 6 November 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) and ends on 18 November 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Here’s a handy list of everything on sale – and their sale prices. Click the picture to open a printable list and start making YOUR list so you’ll be ready to go on the 16th!
AND – this is exciting! – did you know that Stampin Up! Demonstrators ALSO get to take advantage of these sale prices? On TOP of their 20-25% discount?!?
Yes! It’s true! And – with an amazing Starter Kit Promotion going on RIGHT NOW…this is an awesome time to join the team. Because…when you join now and select products that are on the sale list for your Starter Kit…you’re going to be like…doubling and quadripilating the savings!!
Here’s what I want you to do.
1. Open that PDF I gave you and make a list of all the goodies you need – and their sale prices.
2. Compile a list of said goodies whose sale prices add up to $125 (as close as you can possibly get – without going over. Just call me Bob Barker!!)
3. On 16 Nov – join my team. Here’s the link to do that. You’ll pick that $125 worth of discounted products to fill your Starter Kit – AND get FREE shipping – AND only pay $75 (plus tax – no way around THAT!)!!
4. Pat yourself on the back for being an amazing deal-getter!! And… maybe eat a cookie or three cuz you are just THAT good!
5. Once you have your shiny new Demonstrator ID place your very first Demonstrator order and check off all the other items on your list! With the Seasonal Sale prices AND your brand new 20% discount! And – pick up all the other goodies on your Need List at the same time!
6. Repeat Step 4. I think it BEARS repeating!
7. Get ready to have some FUN FUN FUN with my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew Team!
Read below for the deets on the Start Kit promotion and…
I can’t wait to see you on the team!!
Check Out This Joining Special!
4 – 30 November 2021!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Seasonal Swirls Die Cut wreath
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (mat for DSP panel on front); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Cork Specialty Paper: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front); Seasonal Swirls Die Cut wreath and leaves
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: Seasonal Swirls Die Cut pumpkins
2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum (in Evening Evergreen); Seasonal Swirls Die Cut leaves
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Harvest Meadow DSP: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ DSP panel on front); card front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
Finn Fan Fix
Had another trip to Home Depot last night.
While Wayne shopped for his “stuff” – Finny and I checked out the Christmas section.
This particular HD has a life-size Santa. That moves. And..”talks”.
Finn gave it the side-eye. And the furry eye-ball. And the…WHAT in the….??!
Finally – he’d had too much. And he bowed right up and barked at it.
Like a rottweiler.
Cuz it was just. NOT. RIGHT!
I started digging out my phone to get a pic and then saw…HD people staring (a little fearfully) in our direction.
So…I told him he was good. And that yes..that thing WAS creepy.
And we strolled away like there was a rottweiler…somewhere else.
As we were checking out – another hardship was presented.
Who in the world puts POTATO CHIPS and POPCORN at dog-height?!?
First a creepy “man” and then CHIPS he can’t have.