Good morning, y’all! It’s Thursday – which means it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! We’ve got a sketch challenge today and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table! I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
The sketch made me want to use a pretty designer series paper – there was lots of space to let it shine – so…I pulled out one which is 1) gorgeous and 2) FREE! It’s the Flower & Field DSP – which is one of the $50-level Sale-A-Bration offerings, so it’s free with a qualifying purchase! Then I added a simple sentiment from Ornate Thanks and a pretty little Daisy Lane daisy on the inside. Take a look-see:
…and here’s our sketch!
I started with a piece of the Flower & Field DSP that I matted on Bumble Bee for the card front. Then I cut a Stitched So Sweetly rectangle from a SECOND pattern in the paper and adhered that to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Next, on a strip of Whisper White (or you can for sure use Basic White!), I stamped the Ornate Thanks sentiment in Granny Apple Green.
Using the Label Me Fancy Punch – I punched a slot in either end of the strip.
I took two lengths of Bumble Bee 2020-2022 In Color 1/4″ Ribbon and threaded them thru the slots. Using Liquid Glue – I adhered them together – crossing them – on the back of the sentiment strip. Then I popped the sentiment on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and secured the ends of the ribbon to the back of the card front with Glue Dots.
I added single small Pool Party Holiday Rhinestone Jewel and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped the sweet daisy from Daisy Lane in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White (or Basic White) panel. I colored the center with my Bumble Bee Stampin’ Write Marker and the bases of the petals with my Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Bumble Bee mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Whisper White (say it with me…or Basic White!) Medium Envelope got the Daisy Lane flower on the front…
…and more of the Flower & Field DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Quick and easy – but…I love it! This Flower & Field paper – on top of being FREE! – is really gorgeous! And you can pick it when your order reaches $50 (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration!
Ornate Thanks and Daisy Lane – both from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog – are great choices to add a sentiment and a complementary daisy! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
YouTube Live – After Lunch Bunch!
I’m planning to go live today on my YouTube channel with a new project. We’ll start at our normal time of 1pm Eastern. Come on over and see what I’m up to today! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com
Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in The Art Gallery Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Bumble Bee Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White (or Basic White!); 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Flower & Field DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Die cut; 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (strip on tag); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s on Blog Hop Days!
Beautiful Mary 🙂 Love that DSP!!