Good morning and happy Friday! Hoping that your week went well – even with all the….well. You know. I don’t know about y’all but I am so over all of this…you know. 🥺
So – let’s talk about something FUN! Like…FREE Designer Series Paper with a bundled FREE stamp set! Did I say Free?? Yep – with a $100 purchase before shipping & tax, you might pick the goodies in today’s card.
If you were able to join me for my YouTube live yesterday, I appreciate you spending part of your day with me! If not, here’s the replay!
I saw this cute Corner-Fold card design on the talented Rachel Tessman’s blog and decided to give it a go. I even used the same Berry Blessings stamp set and bundled Berry Delightful DSP – cuz I love it. A LOT! Take a look-see:
I played along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
I started with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Pacific Point cardstock, that I scored and folded at 4 1/4″ (just like a regular side-fold card).
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere a piece of Granny Apple Green plaid Berry Delightful DSP to the card front.
Then, using my Paper Trimmer, I cut twice to create the twisting corner element. You can see how to do it in the video (where I show you how to use Rachel’s Post-It Note trick!) – and here’s a cut-template.
Once the cuts were done, I turned the corner – bringing the top right-hand corner in towards the middle of the card – and using my Bone Folder to burnish the fold. It’s a lot easier to see in the video. 😉
With a little more Stampin’ Seal, I adhered the turned-down corner to the card front.
I matted another piece of the Berry Delightful DSP on Shaded Spruce and adhered it to the square.
Using the same DSP as on the square – I matted a strip on Shaded Spruce and adhered it across the bottom portion of the card with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Whisper White (or Basic White will for sure work!), I stamped the Berry Blessings sentiment in Shaded Spruce and cut it with a Tasteful Labels die. Then I popped it onto the DSP strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored a new Opal Round with my Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend, added it to the card front and the card front was done.
I stamped the blueberry outline image from Berry Blessings in Pacific Point on a piece of Whisper White then added the fill image in stamped-off-once Pacific Point. I added the leaves outline in Shaded Spruce and then the leaves fill with Granny Apple Green. I cut it with the large circle die in Tasteful Labels and popped it onto the inside of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside, I added the blueberries and leaves in the corner of a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Shaded Spruce mat and into the card base and the card was done!
My Whisper White (or Basic White) Medium Envelope got the Berry Blessings blueberries and leaves on the front…
…and more of the Berry Delightful DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Seriously – is it any wonder that I love this fun fold? Look at how much of the gorgeous Berry Delightful DSP you get to show off! And it is SO worth showing off, isn’t it??
With the added bonus of getting it – plus the bundled Berry Blessings stamp set! – for FREE – it’s a deal you’re going to want to get in on! Just place an order of $100 or more (before shipping & tax) – and this wonderful bundle could be your Sale-A-Bration Pick!!
I hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Sale-A-Bration Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru the end of the day on 12 Jan 21 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com
Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
It’s that time again! Time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Pacific Point Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ – then cut as shown)
Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ (mat for small DSP square on front); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for inner liner); 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (mat for DSP strip on front)
Whisper White (or Basic White!); Tasteful Labels die cut (sentiment); Tasteful Labels die cut circle (on inside); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
Berry Delightful DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front); 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (small DSP square on front); 5/8″ x 4″ (strip on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
I’m doing it, Mom!
Is she even watching?? Dad – help me out, here!
Serious. How long do I need to do this to get one stinkin’ cookie??
I AM smiling!
I love everything about your card. I think I feel a CASE coming on! Finn is such a good boy and so dang cute.