Mornin’, y’all! Hope your weekend is going well! About this time next week, I’ll be waking up at home with only a “SMALL” list of things to accomplish before we head out the next day to Seattle! Can you believe it’s almost here?!?
I’ve got a cute card for you today – at least I think it is! It uses some Tranquil Textures DSP with the Sea of Textures stamp set and matching Under the Sea Framelits. On top of that, I added the new Thank You Thinlits die cut. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And I drew on the inspiration from the Paper Craft Crew Challenge!
I started with a piece of Tranquil Textures DSP and matted it on some Balmy Blue card stock for the card front. Then I cut some “corners” from another design from the DSP and adhered them with Liquid Glue.
I used some Glue Dots to adhere two lengths of Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine to cover the “seams”.
From some Crumb Cake card stock, I cut a couple of the “net” die cuts from the Under the Sea Framelits. I cut them to get the pieces I needed and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
For the sentiment oval, I simply cut a Soft Sea Foam Stitched Shapes Framelits oval and matted it on a Balmy Blue Scalloped Oval, then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
With the Thank You Thinlits die, I cut a sentiment from Balmy Blue card stock and from a Tranquil Textures design in Balmy Blue, then I adhered them in a stack with Liquid Glue and added them to the oval.
I used the Under the Sea Framelits to cut several sand dollars and starfish in Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam and Blackberry Bliss. I adhered them to card stock in the contrasting colors with Glue and fussy cut the excess. Then I added them to the card front with Liquid Glue and a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional or two.
I tied a little bow from the Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine and adhered it with a little dab of Liquid Glue. To finish it all off, I added a few So Saffron Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
On the inside, I stamped a few images from the Sea Of Textures stamp set in Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss to a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Balmy Blue mat and into my Blackberry Bliss card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card front was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Sea of Textures images on the front…
…and another piece of Mint Macaron Tranquil Textures DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I was so glad to see the Thank You Thinlits in the new catalog – I love sentiment dies! And the Tranquil Textures Suite – with its Sea of Textures stamp set and bundled Under the Sea Framelits is so pretty, don’t you think? Especially with the addition of some pretty Tranquil Textures DSP. Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″); Under the Sea Framelits die cuts
Balmy Blue Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/4″ Scalloped Oval (sentiment mat); Thank You Thinlits die cut; Fussy Cut behind Blackberry Bliss Under the Sea die cut
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron: Under the Sea Framelits die and fussy cuts
Soft Sea Foam Card Stock: 3″ Stitched Shapes Oval (under die cut sentiment); Under the Sea Framelits die and fussy cuts
Tranquil Textures DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Corners cut to fit; Thank You Thinlits die cut; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂