Good Saturday morning, y’all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned! I’ll be working AND it’s supposed to be 110F! YIKES!
If you were able to join me last night for my sort of “pop-up” Facebook Live video – thank you so much! If not – but you’d like to see how to make today’s fun-fold…check the instant replay right here!
I’ve seen some Double Easel cards around in the blog-i-sphere in the past couple of weeks and I love a “regular” single-easel card, so…figuring TWO must be twice as good, I decided to do one of my own! I made mine with the Little Twinkle stamp set and coordinating Twinkle Twinkle DSP. Take a look-see:
I started out with a “regular” portrait A2-sized card base in Mint Macaron. It gives you a normal place on the inside for a sentiment and a handwritten message – and forms the base to prop up the double easel.
For the easel portion itself, I used a 4″ x 10 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy card stock and scored it at 5 1/4″ from one short end – and then again at 7 3/4″ from the same short end. I folded (and burnished with my Bone Folder) it as a “valley” at the first score and as a “mountain” at the second.
I cut three pieces of Twinkle Twinkle DSP and adhered them to the Night of Navy easel/mat with Liquid Glue. Around the top, I wrapped a length of Bermuda Bay 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon and some Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine – securing it in the back with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sweet sentiment from the Little Twinkle set – OBTW, this is a new-baby-boy card! – in Night of Navy on a piece of Whisper White and cut it out with the sweet die from the Stitched Labels Framelits set. I used Liquid Glue on the bottom half of the die cut and adhered it to the “mountain” fold of the easel.
I used the new Twinkle Builder punch to cut out some Mint Macaron stars and adhered them with Liquid Glue – then I added some silver Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins. I tied a little double-length bow from Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine and adhered it with a rolled up Glue Dot.
On the inside of the card base, I added a sentiment from Little Twinkle in Night of Navy to a Whisper White panel. Over top, in stamped-off-once Mint Macaron, I stamped the fun heart image. And then I added a couple more Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Night of Navy mat and into the card base – popped the double-easel card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
The front of my Whisper White Medium Envelope got a Mint Macaron heart from Little Twinkle…
…and I added some more of the Twinkle Twinkle DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This may very well be my new favorite fun fold, y’all! It’s super easy and yet super WOW!! I flat love it! So don’t be surprised if you see it again. And maybe even again after that! And this Stitched Labels Framelits die perfectly showcases the sweet sentiment from Little Twinkle – and is just right for the front of the Double-Easel, don’t you think? I hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″); Twinkle Builder punch stars
Night of Navy Card Stock: 4″ x 10 1/4″ (double-easel panel – scored and folded at 5 1/4″ x 7 3/4″); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: Stitched Labels Framelits die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Twinkle Twinkle DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (top panel on double easel); 3 7/8″ x 2 1/8″ (x 2 – smaller panels on double easel); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂