Good morning and welcome back to your week! I hope you had a good – safe – fun – and productive weekend! I actually checked off a lot of the things on my to-do list! Which means that when Christmas rolls around on 11 February, I’ll be ready ready ready!! 😉
My card today is a mix of you-can-get-it-right-this-second and you-gotta-wait-if-you’re-not-a-demonstrator! 🙂 In the former category – we’ve got the pretty Eden’s Garden stamp set! In that teaser second category, the lovely Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP and (for my inside sentiment), the Celebrating You sentiment set! ALL of these are from the Jan -Jun 2022 Mini Catalog, but…the Eden’s Garden set is available for you to order right now. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And the color palette is from Hand Stamped Sentiments.
I started by embossing a Basic White panel in the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and matting it on Merry Merlot for the card front.
I cut a piece of the new Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP (get this in the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog on 4 Jan!) and adhered it across the bottom of the panel with Liquid Glue.
I wrapped a piece of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave Ribbon around the “seam”, securing it in the back with Glue Dots.
On a second design of the Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP (coming on 4 Jan!), I stamped the Eden’s Garden (get this right now!) sentiment in Merry Merlot. I cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and matted it on Merry Merlot with Liquid Glue.
I matted the sentiment on Merry Merlot and popped it onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few of the round Garden Gems to the sentiment and the card front was done. Not for nuthin’ – these pretty gems are ONLY AVAILABLE until 3 Jan! When the new catalog goes live…these babies will be gone!
For the inside, I first stamped the Eden’s Garden leaf image in Evening Evergreen on a Basic White panel. The sentiment – from the Celebrating You stamp set (coming in the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog)…
…is stamped in Merry Merlot. You can see that I only used the TOP part of the sentiment image. I covered the bottom portion with a piece of Washi Tape, inked just the top, removed the washi tape (THIS is a critical piece of the process!) and stamped it on the panel. I also added another pretty Garden Gem to finish it off.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Merry Merlot mat and into my Evening Evergreen card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Eden’s Garden leaves on the front…
…and more of the Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Eden’s Garden has been on the street for a minute – and it’s a beauty! The new Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP is gorgeous! With gold foiling on one side and pretty florals and outdoor images on the other!
And a good sentiment set like Celebrating You is going to be an AMAZING addition to your tool chest!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: QTE4W7GK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Plentiful Plants Bundle!
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join – it’s a GREAT way to get a little smackerel of all the pretty new papers – Designer Series and Specialty!! I’ll place my share order first jump on 4 January 2022 and use the expedited shipping option so I SHOULD be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of 10 January!
You can head over to my Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Shares page here for all the deets and a handy form to complete if you’d like to join!
Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Each club consist of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months! You’ll get to be the Host TWICE – but…there’s no extra work for you. I do the work – you get all the host benefits!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Two Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Parties – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)! That’s TWO free stamp sets in six months!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. Like I said above, this is a great time to join a club – with the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration getting ready to kick off in January!
Don’t delay – I’ll try to accommodate as many folks as are interested but…there ARE limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at email@example.com!
A Special Holiday Bundle from Stamp-N-Storage!
Y’all know that I’m a pretty big S-N-S fan, right? Well – whether you’re an old-hand at the S-N-S game or just starting your organizing journey – this is a GREAT way to start (or bolster!) your collection! Check out the Creative Crate Bundle – with the Creative Crate and FOUR more foundational products to help you corral your creative tools!
The Creative Crate Bundle is a limited offer only available until December 23, 2021. This exciting special saves 20% OFF* the included 6×7 Magnet Cards, Storage Pockets, Stamp Cards and Card Dividers.
The Creative Crate Bundle includes:
*Discount is already applied to the bundled price. When you purchase the Creative Crate Holiday Bundle you’re receiving 20% OFF the included 6×7 Magnet Cards, Storage Pockets, Stamp Cards, and Crate Dividers. Discount does not apply to medium Creative Crate.
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- There’s a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Please be sure to note the asterisks, okay? Some of the carryover items will not be available right away – but will be back in the next Mini Catalog next summer!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Merry Merlot Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ (mat for sentiment)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner)
Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP: 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ (panel on card front); 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!