Hey y’all – it’s Sunday! Which means….it’s Facebook Live video night!
Of course that also makes it Monday-eve, but…I choose not to think about that aspect of the whole thing!
As is mostly usual for Sunday, I’ll be live tonight at 8pm eastern right here on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page. We’re going to make a card with the pretty Petal Promenade DSP and…the new A Big Thank You stamp set. Take a Sneaky Peek!
I hope you’ll be able to join me!
Tonight. 8pm. Right here. 🙂
P.S. I’ve got just a few more spots in my Online Host Club so git crackin! And – scroll down to see how to win a Stamparatus! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 17 JUN – 30 JUN: NFFNVPXF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Still a couple of available slots! What a perfect way to gather up all your gotta-have-’em’s in the new catalog!
Here’s how it works:
You’ll sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month.
Here’s a look at the host sets in question – remember they can ONLY be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards and you only get THOSE when you place an individual order over $150 OR you’re the “host” on a workshop that goes over $150 (and each month is guaranteed to be a $150 show – minimum!!).
- You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items!
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you’re welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
So – if it sounds like fun, give me a shout at email@example.com and get a spot reserved!
I’m celebrating those two big milestones for me by GIVING away….
Nope – Your eyes are not deceiving you! I am giving away a complete Stamparatus to one lucky winner! 🙂 🙂 🙂
How do you get entered to win?
Leave me a comment ON THIS BLOG POST! What is your favorite new thing in the catalog? Could be a Suite – some Designer Paper – or a favored stamp set. Maybe it’s the Stamparatus!?! Whatever it is – let me know!
You’ve got until the end of the day on Friday – 29 Jun 18, to leave your comment and be entered to win! On Saturday morning, the 30th, I’ll use my handy Random Number Generator to select the lucky winner and let everyone know in that day’s blog post.
Please note, per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, anyone can leave a comment, but I’m only able to ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding and good luck!! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂