Mornin’, y’all! Know what’s so cool about today?
It’s Sunday. But…it’s also kind of not! Cuz of how I don’t have to work tomorrow!! Whoo-hooo!!!
I hope you’re enjoying your long weekend, too.
So – as usual, I’m just giving you a little sneaky peek of tonight’s Facebook Live video! I’m thinking perhaps you have an inkling of what stamp sets and dies we might be using? Maybe the….DSP? Take a little look-see:
Cool looking, huh??
Y’all be sure to spend a few minutes perusing the new catalog and then place your orders – take advantage of the chance to earn double peppermints! I’ve been ordering Rewards gifts all day! Come on an get yours! If you’ve got questions about my Rewards Program – the Punkin’ Heads – check out all the details right here.
I hope I’ll see you guys tonight – I’ll be Live on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page at 8pm Eastern! Here’s a link right to my page!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEPTEMBER – 15 SEPTEMBER: 3UPGQ49U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.Stamps-N-Lingers
NOW THRU 10 SEPT 17…
DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!
I’m offering Double Peppermint Reward Points for every order of $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) thru the 10th of September!! Don’t miss your chance to earn extra points towards a FREE $40 gift of your choice! When you gather up 16 peppermints, you’ll be able to select any product (or products!) valued at $40 and I’ll ship it directly to you for free! Normally, you earn one peppermint for each $25 you spend (before shipping and taxes). During this special – you’ll get TWO for each $25 when you spend $50. 🙂
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). For more information about my Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions!
MERRY PATTERNS HOST PROMOTION
Host a workshop or place an individual order totaling $300 or more (before shipping and tax) by the end of October, and you’ll earn this cool new stamp set for free! Click the picture to open up a printable flyer!
Here’s the fine print:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards (Yowza!)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Maybe think about doing a catalog show
- I’ll send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They’ll place their order online using the Host Code!
- Y’all have fun shopping for your holiday crafting goodies and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Have You Seen the 2017 Holiday Catalog?
If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s chock full of Holiday goodness! Click the picture to see it in PDF form…and, if you like a hard copy to thumb thru with a cuppa something warm…give me a holler and I’ll drop one in the mail to you right away!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
After a few days of rain – and a quick switch back to closed doors and air conditioning – Saturday dawned as one of those perfect almost-Fall-in Georgia days.
Wayne put on a hoody!
And we opened the doors and windows again.
Everybody likes to sit and smell the fresh air, watch the birds and squirrels and chippies.
Handsome dude, isn’t he?? 🙂