Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day! Are you having fun with the new catalog and earning your Sale-A-Bration goodies?? It looks like you’ve been enjoying the Double Peppermints, too – and those only go thru the 12th – so…. 😉
I’ve got another card today that uses the wildly-popular Dandy Garden Suite goodies! It’s got the Dragonfly Garden Bundle and some Dandy Garden DSP. Take a look-see:
I decided to play along with this week’s Paper Players challenge!
This card is a CASE from the catalog – those SU designers are SO talented!
I started with some Dandy Garden DSP that I matted on Balmy Blue for the card front.
I cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock for the tag. The corners are rounded and a hole punched in the top, using the Detailed Trio Punch.
Using the gorgeous wildflower image from Dragonfly Garden, I stamped the image twice across the bottom of the tag in Misty Moonlight ink. I used the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Write Marker to add faux stitches.
I love the little dragonfly “swarm” image – so I stamped it twice in stamped-off-once Misty Moonlight.
I ran two lengths of Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim thru the hole at the top and tied a little Linen Thread bow around them.
I cut a narrow piece of Dandy Garden DSP and adhered it across the bottom of the tag with Liquid Glue.
Using my Stamparatus, and my Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Marker – I stamped just the word “thank you” from Dragonfly Garden on a strip of Whisper White. This is also adhered with Liquid Glue.
I popped the tag onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut three tiny, adorable little dragonflies from Bumble Bee cardstock using the Dragonflies Punch and adhered them with Liquid Glue.
Using my Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend, I colored a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels and then adhered them to the tag .
With a Glue Dot – I adhered a cute Ladybug Trinket in the corner of the card front and the card front was done.
On the inside, I added the wildflower image twice in Misty Moonlight ink across the bottom of a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Balmy Blue mat and into my Misty Moonlight card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the Dragonfly Garden wildflowers on the front in Misty Moonlight…
…and more Dandy Garden DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Pretty card those SU artists designed, huh? I really do love this Dragonfly Garden bundle with its two-dragonfly Dragonflies Punch, don’t you?
I hope you like!
Do you love everything you’ve seen here today? Well….might I recommend you take a look at my Special Bundle #3 – In The Garden Bundle? Look what you’ll get:
- Garden Wishes Bundle $51.25
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle $36.75
- Dandy Laser Cut Paper $11.50
- Dandy Garden M& M Cards Pack $10.00
- Dandy garden M & M cards and envelopes $10.00
- Mossy Meadow 3/16” Braided Linen Trim $7.00
- Dandy Garden 6” x 6” DSP $11.50
- Snailed It Bundle $44.00
- Snail Mail Twine combo $7.00
- Resin Hearts $7.00
- Snail Mail DSP $11.50
Plus a FREE pack of Ladybug Trinkets. If you bought all of it on your own, you’d pay about $247 when you factor in tax and shipping! But with my bundle, you’ll pay just $195 – and get FREE shipping! Plus you’ll get to select FOUR $50-Level Sale-A-Bration Products OR TWO $100-Level Products! Just throwing it out there for you!
Check this – and all my bundles – right here! These special bundles are only available until the 20th!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Sale-A-Bration Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between today (5 Jan 21) and the end of the day on 12 Jan 21 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
Basic White has stepped up to replace Whisper White….and it’s here!! The following Basic White products are now available!
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
Here they are for you in my Online Store!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
It’s that time again! Time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in The Art Gallery Project:
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Balmy Blue Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (tag)
Bumble Bee Cardstock: Small Dragonflies Punches
Whisper White (or Basic White!); 5/8″ x 2 1/8″ (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner panel); 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (strip on tag); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
He watches intently – his piercing gaze never wavers.
His focus is…total.
Nothing can distract him from the threat.
Don’t laugh. Some of the most fearsome threats come in the smallest packages. 😉
I feel so safe.