Whew!! That post title was a MOUTHFUL! 😅
Happy Happy TUESDAY and…NEW CATALOG DAY!
The excitement has been growing and growing and I’ve made my list and then I added to my list and then I added a little MORE to my List!! I’m SO glad I’m getting that Demonstrator Discount! And I’ve got some cool news that will help you out, too!
But – I’m getting ahead of myself! 🙂
Just in case you don’t have the new catalog in hand – here’s the digital copy for you to open and peruse at your leisure! Click it and sit back and enjoy!!
Now. If your list is as long as mine….here’s two ways I can help!
First off, you can gather up EXTRA Stampin’ Rewards during the….
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 You don’t have to do any extra work – but you DO get to pick EXTRA free goodies!
Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Now – that’s a good deal, no doubt! But…for a GREAT deal check out our…
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion
4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want the VERY BESTEST DEAL EVER?? Then…COMBINE the two promotions!
Join during May and THEN place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!! Winner winner fried-chicken-with-mashed-taters-dinner!
Okay…Now. As I always do when I’m all excited about a new catalog – I’m offering a celebratory DOUBLE PEPPERMINT ORDERING SPECIAL!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) on 11 MAY 2021 – will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store if you’re ready to get started!
Okay – lots of info – but it’s not like…you know…physics. Or…Differential Equations! It’s all FUN and MONEY SAVING and FREEBIE-GETTING!
I hope you have fun today with the new catalog – it’s seriously one of my faves in a long while!!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Between now and Thursday, 6 May, and you’ll get 15% OFF STOREWIDE PLUS FREE SHIPPING on all Domestic orders over $100. You don’t even need a coupon – the discounts will be applied during the checkout process.
Here’s the deets:
- 15% off STOREWIDE
- Sale ends at midnight, May 6, 2021.
- FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $100
So – head over and pick up what you need to organize and store all your crafting supplies!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
When horses are sick – everything is reduced to the most basic of things.
When they do these basic things – horse parents are happy.
We want them to eat. God made them to eat lots of small meals instead of a few large ones. She hasn’t been too excited about eating anything to speak of -understandably! Once we were allowed to offer her feed again we started with food soup. Lots of water. She wasn’t…thrilled. But finally…
And nowhere is the adage “what goes in must come out” more true than in the 100 miles of intestine and colon that is aft of their stomach. The food IS leaving the stomach. And it will head into the large intestine to pull the nutrients out. And then to the colon to make…well.
So…morning – noon – night – we’re watching for…
It all matters – we even care what it LOOKS like! Cuz when it does NOT make an appearance – that’s yet another problem to deal with.
So…I’m charting temperatures, heart rates, respiration, meds given, food in – food out – she blinked twice. Yawned once. Flicked her left ear forward then back twice…. 😉
But – the vet was happy when she came yesterday. We’ve still got a ways to go – and lots more meds to give – but she’s trending up. Gets to start going out to graze today if it’s not raining. The doc thinks all signs are pointing to having at least a modicum of control over the pneumonia.
I am so grateful to all of your for your e-mails and comments and cards. Thank you thank you thank you!
Yay for a new catalog!! And yay for some poop!! Never though that you’d be so happy to see that. 😉 Glad that she seems to be on the mend!! 😀