Mornin’, y’all! So, Finn and I did go to the dog show yesterday. Well – we went to the park. Unfortunately, we went at 2 in the afternoon. And they were already done! So…we just walked around the park for a little while and came home! Finn had fun, though – he got to ride and sniff and….well, you know! 🙂
Once we got back, we went and did a little more work on the patio – including getting my vegetable gardens moved up.
So – I’ve got a couple of things to tell you about today.
First off – tonight’s Facebook Live video. I think we’ll make my Bits, Background and Butterflies card from the other day. I hope that you’ll join me!! Here’s a link to my FB page – I’ll go live at 7pm Eastern! This is an hour earlier than usual so I can attend our Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Meeting at 8!
So here’s the big thing I want to share!
I’ve got openings in my Online Host Clubs! One will be starting up in June and the other in July.
An Online Host Club is a great way to gather up all the Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want – and take advantage of the benefits of hosting a workshop! Except – you don’t have to actually host anything! I do the work – you get the benefit!!
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month. For “your” month, you’re guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- $15.00 minimum of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month. It’s usually quite a bit more! Remember – the host-exclusive stamp sets have to be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards – so this is a great opportunity to get those for yourself!
Here are some more benefits of joining my Host Clubs:
- You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items! Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select $40 in goodies and I’ll ship it to you for free!! 😊
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term – the 2017 Holiday Mini will come out during these clubs!
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
And – during your host month you can even gather up extra orders to increase your host rewards – just give your friends the host code for their orders. It’s that easy!
Want to join – and have 5 other friends that would want to play along, too? Well, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
So – I have two active clubs – one will start again on 1 June and one will start again on 1 July. I’ll fill the two clubs on a first-come-first-serve basis, starting with the June Club.
Don’t wait! There are 12 slots and those are already filling up! Let me know TODAY if you want one the remaining openings, okay?
Lastly – I still have a few Annual Catalog Share openings. Don’t delay – get in before they close!
Hope I’ll see you tonight at my Facebook Live video! Don’t forget I’ll be live an hour earlier than usual – at 7pm Eastern!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: TFGC4A4Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 201 Occasions Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Still Time to Get Yours!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Shares
What are catalog shares, you ask? Well…think of them as a Test Drive of a new catalog!
In this Annual Catalog, there are 16 new Designer Papers….14 new Embellishments…..and more new ribbons than I can count!! If you were to buy one of each of them – you’d spend over $600! Shares are a great way to get a little of everything from the new Catalog! You get a chance to “try before you buy”!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a couple of free extra goodies!!). You can get all the details and a full list of what you’ll get with each share type and get signed up for your Share right here. Don’t delay – 30 May is the cutoff date!
PAPER PUMPKIN NEWS!
Here’s the fine-print!
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.
The Eastern Palace Suite is available thru the end of May in two awesome bundles! Just so you know, while all the products will still be available when the catalog goes live on 1 June, these bundles will NOT be! Nope – they go away at the end of May.
Bundle #1 – The Starter Bundle – Item #147196 – $60.50 Perfect for the beginning crafter!!
Bundle #2 – The Premier Bundle – #147207 – $103.50 Perfect for the more experienced crafter or, if you’re anything like me, you just want it all! 😎
Get a complete list of everything included in both bundles on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
One of the joys of summer as a kid was running thru the sprinkler and playing in the hose on a hot day.
Remember that? I do.
Well, Finn is no different from a human kid.
Okay – no thumbs. But everything else is exactly the same!!
He’ll pretty much do this for as long as someone will spray the hose.
He can catch some serious air, can’t he??
I still can’t believe I got that shot!!