Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day, y’all! Did you have some fun with the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog yesterday! Not gonna lie – I had a parrrtaaay! My credit card was so grateful when my demo discount kicked in! Not to say it wasn’t still bruised but…the wounds will recover!! Let me know if you’d like to get in on that sweet deal-y-o…we’ve made it even SWEETER right now! 😉
While I wait for my new goodies to arrive, I used some old-new-goodies that I picked up in the past couple of weeks during the pre-order period (just another little perk of demonstratorship!). I pulled out the Inspired Thoughts bundle and the Beauty of Friendship stamp set. Look what happened when I paired them with new Ombre Specialty Paper.
I was playing along with the TGIF challenge this week!
This card is silly-easy to make so…buckle up!
I started by adhering a piece of the Gorgeous Grape Ombre Specialty Paper to a piece of Basic Black with Liquid Glue for the card front.
From another piece of Basic Black, I cut the big trees die from the Inspiring Canopy die set (bundled with Inspired Thoughts for a 10% savings!). I used Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut to the card front – then trimmed the excess from the sides with my Paper Trimmer.
I stamped the Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Gorgeous Grape and cut it with a Rectangle Stitched Die.
I popped the sentiment over the trees with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To finish off the card front, I added some silver diamonds from the new Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials.
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment – one of my favorites! – from Inspired Thoughts in Gorgeous Grape on a Basic White panel. Then I stamped the tree trunk, leaves and ground from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Smoky Slate. A final silver Epoxy Essentials diamond by the tree finished it off.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Gorgeous Grape card base, popped the card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Beauty of Friendship tree images in Smoky Slate on the front…
…and some Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP in Highland Heather on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Wow! I LOVE this Inspiring Canopy die! And the bundled Inspired Thoughts set is chock-a-block full of wonderful sentiments. Beauty of Friendship just seemed like a great complement to this bundle, too. And…Ombre Specialty Paper. Yikes – it is SO pretty! The pack comes with Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody and Night of Navy. I can see making this exact card in all four of those colors – maybe just use a different sentiment pairing!
Did you know…BOTH these bundles are part of my Bundle #2 – It’s a Beautiful World bundle? Yep. ‘Tis! Check it out right here.
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) on 11 MAY 2021 – will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store if you’re ready to get started!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: email@example.com
Between now and Thursday, 6 May, and you’ll get 15% OFF STOREWIDE PLUS FREE SHIPPING on all Domestic orders over $100. You don’t even need a coupon – the discounts will be applied during the checkout process.
Here’s the deets:
- 15% off STOREWIDE
- Sale ends at midnight, May 6, 2021.
- FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $100
So – head over and pick up what you need to organize and store all your crafting supplies!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Stitched Rectangle DIe Cut (sentiment)
Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP in Highland Heather: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
On Tuesday, Cerah got to spend a big part of the day in the pasture. She grazed and napped in the shed. And ignored her daughter (or actively hid from her – which makes Cady crazy!).
She also drank a lot. I went down to double check the trough when she was there getting a drink and was thrilled when….
Yep – she was feeling good enough to play in the hose.
And – she was ill as a hornet when there was STILL no hay in her stall! 😉
I think we’re on the mend.
Knock on wood….