Good Monday morning! This is a BIG DAY – it’s your last chance to get in on the…well….Last Chance Sale! When tomorrow dawns, the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog will be “in the books” and the Last Chance Sale will be gone-baby-gone! So be SURE to give the list one more fly-by today, okay?? 😉
My card today is from the NEW catalog – which, incidentally, in case you hadn’t heard (😳😳😳) goes LIVE tomorrow morning!! Whoo-hoo! One of the awesome things you’ll be able to pick up is this Flowers of Friendship bundle which includes the Flowers & Leaves Punch (I’m a sucker for a punch, aren’t you?! 😉). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!
And the pretty, spring-y palette is from the Color Throwdown challenge.
I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that I embossed in the pretty Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and matted on Flirty Flamingo for the card front.
Then I cut a Basic White straight-sided circle with the Layering Circle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Flowers of Friendship sentiment in Granny Apple Green on a piece of Basic White and cut it with the Tailored Tag Punch. Using my Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker, I added faux “stitches” around the edges of the tag and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
On another piece of Basic White, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Flowers of Friendship. I stamped two large and two small flowers in Flirty Flamingo and one each in Calypso Coral. Then I punched them with the Flowers & Leaves Punch.
I also stamped some large and small leaves in Granny Apple Green and cut them with the punch.
I used Stampin Blends in Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral to color the flowers and Granny Apple Green for the leaves.
I popped the small flowers onto “their” larger counterparts with Stampin’ Dimensionals – then used Liquid Glue to adhere them to the card front.
I tucked the leaves in here and there using more Liquid Glue.
I colored some clear droplet-shaped pieces from the new Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (coming tomorrow!!) with my Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend and adhered them to the card front.
Then, I cheated the CTD challenge just a smidge and added some Pale Papaya gems from the new 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (also available starting tomorrow!) to the centers of the flowers and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Flowers of Friendship sentiment in Granny Apple Green on a Basic White panel. Then I added the strip-of-flowers image – also from Flowers of Friendship – in Calypso Coral across the top and bottom of the panel. I colored the flowers with my Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Flirty Flamingo mat and into my Basic Gray card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Flowers of Friendship floral across the bottom of the front…
…and a little of the new 2021-2022 design 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP in Flirty Flamingo on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love this Flowers of Friendship bundle! The floral images are so sweet and pretty and the fonts used in the sentiments are some of my faves!! And who wouldn’t love “Tiny Card, Big Thanks”!? Add in the cool Flowers & Leaves Punch and…well.
I hope you like! And have already added this to your gotta-get-it-gotta-get-it-right-now list for tomorrow! 😉
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
For those of you who might have been planning to join my Zoom The Craftroom today at 2pm – I am going to have to cancel it! 😞 There’s a lot going on with Cerah today and I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to be in the craftroom. I’m really sorry! Still hoping to do Thursday evening! Fingers crossed.
Thanks for your understanding!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—head over to my Online Store and get started right now!
Here’s the deets:
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
DEADLINE for ordering is 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Happy shopping, y’all! And don’t forget – it’s all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter??
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Gray Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Layering Circle Die cut (behind art); Tailored Tag punch (sentiment)
Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP (new pattern for 2021-2022!) in Flirty Flamingo: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!