It’s Friday, y’all – whoo-hoo!! Hope you’ve got a plan for the weekend that includes some fun! I’m headed today to get my pre-vacation hair cut – so…yeah!
Now – if you were able to join me yesterday for my YouTube Live AND you stuck with me thru the multiple technical difficulties – THANK YOU so much! I appreciate it! If you weren’t able to watch or had to leave, and would like to see how to make today’s card – here ’tis on YouTube.
And….thanks to those technical difficulties, there’s a Part 2, too! Click here to see the last part of the tutorial.
This card is a perfect canvas for the new and wunnermus Daisy Garden stamp in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I used it, along with the perfectly coordinating Daisy Lane set (plus the Medium Daisy Punch) and added one of the MANY cool sentiments from the new Through It Together set. Take a look-see:
I’m playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
I started with a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock that I embossed in the new Bark 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered to the front of my Soft Succulent card base with Liquid Glue.
Next up, I embossed another piece of Soft Succulent in the new Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. I got ahead of myself and adhered it to a Crumb Cake panel with Stampin’ Seal+. Then I remembered that I’d PLANNED to tear the edges. So…I tore the edges of the matted panel. And my “mistake” became a “new” design element!! I ended up with a torn panel with a perfect torn Crumb Cake “edge”!
I adhered the panel to the card front on an angle with Liquid Glue.
I placed another Soft Succulent panel into my Stamparatus and stamped it with the gorgeous Daisy Garden stamp in Soft Succulent ink.
Next, I colored the image with my White, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Watercolor Pencils.
I cut the panel into random-width strips (like…5/8″, 7/8″ and 3/4″) and used Liquid Glue to adhere them to the card front – each angled a little differently – with Liquid Glue.
I stamped my Through It Together sentiment in Soft Succulent on a piece of So Saffron, then cut it with a Tasteful Labels die. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I tied a Linen Thread double-loop bow and adhered it at the left-end of the sentiment with a Glue Dot.
On another piece of Soft Succulent, I stamped the small flower from the Daisy Lane set twice in Soft Succulent and punched them with the Medium Daisy Punch. I colored the flowers with the white and Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencils. I used Liquid Glue to adhere them together.
I put a little Liquid Glue on top of the bow and a double-stack of Stampin’ Dimensionals next to it – then used those to adhere the flower to the card front.
I used a Glue Dot to adhere a single, perfect Bumble Bee Trinket to the card front and the card front was done.
On the inside, I placed a Basic White panel into the Stamparatus and stamped the top of the Daisy Garden image in Soft Succulent. I colored the image with my Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Watercolor Pencils.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Crumb Cake mat and into the Soft Succulent card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Daisy Garden image in Soft Succulent on the front…
… and I did the same on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This Daisy Garden stamp set is absolutely stunning, y’all – and you’re going to see it on a LOT of projects, I think! And the sentiment in the Through It Together set are amazing and wonderful for a wide range of card needs!
Daisy Lane – and the Medium Daisy Punch – are the perfect “embellishment” to Daisy Garden, don’t you think? And – I do love embossing folders and these two – the Macrame and Bark 3D Embossing Folders are…perfect!
I hope you like! And…you can get the Daisy Garden stamp set as part of my Let’s Get Floral Special Bundle #3! Check it out right here!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) on 11 MAY 2021 – will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store if you’re ready to get started!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (embossed card front); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (embossed panel torn down to 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″; 3 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ (panel with Daisy Garden image – then cut into varying width strips); Medium Daisy Punch flowers
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for embossed card front and for inner liner)
So Saffron Cardstock: Tasteful Labels die cut sentiment
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!