Well. It’s happened again. The weekend flew by and it’s Monday again! Can someone please explain to me why – even now that I’m retired – I still feel like I’m “going back to work tomorrow” on Sunday evening? And…am excited and all….whew, it’s the weekend…on Friday evening?? It makes no sense! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
My mom asked me for a pet sympathy card for a young lady who recently lost her dog. Not a kid – not an adult. A teenager. So…I scrunched my eyes and wracked my brain and decided that the Vine Design Bundle – with a little help from Pampered Pets, the Dog Builder Punch and…the gorgeous (and FREE!) Flower & Field DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog would be just the ticket! Take a look-see at what I came up with:
The layout for this one comes from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
I started with a Basic White panel that I embossed with a Stitched with Whimsy die and then matted on Basic Black for the card front.
I pulled out the Flower & Field DSP and cut three Flowering Vine label dies from one of my favorite designs in the pack. Remember – this beautiful paper is a FREE option for you to select when you place a $50+ order before Shipping & Tax during Sale-A-Bration!! Look at those gorgeous designs!!
I stamped the label frame from Vine Design in Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White. Then I added the sentiment in Granny Apple Green and cut it with the label die from the Flowering Vine set.
I adhered the three Flower & Field Flowering Vine die cuts to the card from with Liquid Glue.
Then I punched a Basic Black dog using the Dog Builder Punch – and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I popped the die cut sentiment over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On another piece of Basic White, I stamped a small flower from Vine Design three times in Cherry Cobbler and cut them with their matching Flowering Vine die. I added two to the sentiment label with Liquid Glue and the final one is popped on with a Stampin’ Dimensional up in the corner.
I added some Bumble Bee 2020-2022 Enamel Dots to the flowers and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to stamp part of one of the Pampered Pets sentiments in Granny Apple Green. I used a sticky note to mask off the bottom of the sentiment image so that I only got the phrase that I wanted. With the Dog Builder Punch – I cut three Cherry Cobbler hearts and part of a Basic Black Dog. These are adhered with Liquid Glue.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Cherry Cobbler card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more Vine Design flowers (with Bumble Bee centers!) and some Pampered Pets hearts – all in Cherry Cobbler – on the front…
…and more of that pretty Flower & Field DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I think the combination of Pampered Pets and the Dog Builder Punch – with the gorgeous Flower & Field DSP – plus the Vine Design Bundle for a sentiment and that pretty die cut label – are perfect for this sympathy card.
I like that it’s not “IN YOUR FACE” with the pet piece but it’s quite obviously about a pet. I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Blending Brushes Storage from Stamp-N-Storage
Pre-Order Yours Now!
Meet the three new Blending Brush Storage options! You can get them pre-ordered right now – they’re expecting then to start shipping on 12 Feb!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Sale-A-Bration is The Best Time of Year at Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/4″); Dog Builder Punch Hearts on inside
Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Dog Builder Punch on front and on inside
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Flowering Vine die cut label (sentiment)
Field & Flower DSP: Flowering Vine die cuts on front; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!