Merry Merry Christmas, y’all! I hope this finds you well and opening presents and making dinner preparations! I’ll be deviling eggs and bringing my Prime Rib to room temperature in readiness for cooking!
No card today – just a greeting from me and Finn.
Thank you all so very much for a most wonderful year! 🙂
As you sit down to dinner today and give Thanks for the Blessing of this Day and this Season, please remember our men and women in the military. So many of them are spending this day away from their family and friends so that we may be with ours in Peace and safety. Say a little prayer for them, if you please.
I’ll see you tomorrow, my friends.
HOST CODE FOR 25 DEC – 15 JAN: QGAJHYYU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
There’s Still Time – Join My Next Online Host Club!!
Sale-A-Bration is Coming and that’s a GREAT time to get Host Benefits!
Would you like to receive host benefits ? Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Well then – an Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
My next club will start up on 3 Jan (coincidently with the arrival of the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the start of Sale-A-Bration!) and I have a few openings available.
How does it work? Well – at a glance…
You sign up for a 6 month term and agree to:
- Place a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Place your order by the 20th of each month
- Use the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
And what do you get in return?
- Based on a random draw, you’ll be the “host” for one of the six months
- In your month, you’ll be guaranteed a workshop total of $150 – meaning no less than $15 in Stampin’ Rewards for you to spend!
- In your Host month, your order ships FREE!
- When you place a host club order – which you’ll do each month – you’ll get DOUBLE peppermints for that order! So – if all you did was place your $25 order for the six months, you’d end up with 12 Peppermints. Most folks end up with all 16 (and then some) – and earn a free $40 gift!
- At the end of the club, you’ll get to choose a free stamp set up to $20!
- And – you get first dibs on the next Online Club!
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects – and access to all the past tutorials on my website!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Let me know quick – spots are filling up fast!
2018 Occasions Catalog Shares are Now Open!
What are catalog shares, you ask? They’re your chance to try a little bit of everything and see what you like the best from a new Stampin’ Up! catalog!
I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 3 Jan 18 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully during the week of 8 Jan!
We’ve got new Designer Series Papers, new ribbons and trims and all sorts of fun embellishments!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). You can see everything included in each share type and find a handy sign-up sheet on my 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
Do You Still Need an Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog?!
If you’re not a current customer of mine but would like to be, you can request your copies of the catalogs on my Contact page right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!