Good morning, y’all! Well – I’ve started the countdown.
Okay – I’ve sort of been counting down since I got here, but…it’s starting to get real! I’m beginning to stress over the packing process next week, which means we’re getting closer! I’m keeping my fingers crossed – and hope you will, too! – that I can actually get out of here next Friday. I very badly want to be home on the 11th for a going away lunch. I’m already missing my friend’s graduation tomorrow – and am going to be right annoyed if I ALSO miss the lunch for my other friend. Yes. I have two friends who are not the same person! 😉
So – think good thoughts that all goes well today and next week, won’t you?
My card today is a sneak peek of a beautiful bundle coming soon in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog called To A Wild Rose. The stamp set will be bundled with the Wild Rose Dies. For this card, I set the bundle images against some perfectly perfect Perennial Essence DSP (also coming on 4 June!). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the challenge at The Paper Players.
I started with some gorgeous paper from the new Perennial Essence DSP and matted it on Balmy Blue for the card front.
I created the vertical element using a die from the Wild Rose Dies, cutting it from another piece of Balmy Blue, then adhering it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I created some leaves by stamping the outlines from To A Wild Rose in Mossy Meadow. Then I used the fill-in images in Old Olive – on one set I used full-strength Old Olive and on the other I used it stamped-off-once. Different looks with one ink pad! 🙂
I also die cut a few Old Olive leaves and a Balmy Blue flower while I was at it.
To make the large flower, I used the three-step images in the To A Wild Rose stamp set. The first image is Blackberry Bliss (that’s the outline), then I used Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushel for the two fill-in images. Then I cut it with the matching Wild Rose die.
The sentiment is two-step as well. The large word is in Blakcberry Bliss and the smaller is Balmy Blue. Since this is a photopolymer set, it was easy to line up the two images to create the sentiment I was after. Then I cut it out with the uber-cool stitched die in the Wild Rose Die set! 🙂
I built the collage using Liquid Glue for the leaves and sentiment, and then added some Dimensionals to the back of the large flower. I used them to wind some loops of Gold Metallic Thread and then adhered the whole thing to the card front.
I adhered the die cut Balmy Blue flower and added a new Perennial Essence Floral Center. Near the bottom is a Crushed Curry felt flower from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit (also coming on 4 June), with a Gold Faceted Gem in the center. And that was it for the card front!
On the inside, I added a second sentiment from To A Wild Rose in Balmy Blue to a Whisper White panel, then added a bevy of flowers in Blackberry Bliss.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Balmy Blue mat and into my Blackberry Bliss card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
…and some more of that stunning Perennial Essence DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I know I keep saying “WOW” with each new sneak peek, but…WOW! Not sorry!
This To a Wild Rose stamp set and bundled Wild Rose Dies is simply gorgeous! The sentiments are wonderful and the flowers and leaves perfect! I hope you like and are excited to get this one added to your tool chest come 4 June!
P.S. There’s still time to 1) get in on my Double Peppermints Ordering Special and 2) get signed up for the super-special Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit. I promise – you DO NOT want to miss either of these things! So…get on it! 😉
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Double Peppermints Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on Tuesday, 7 May 19 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And that’s ANY order – whether you order the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley or not!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (WPJTQD4T) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you git!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. See what gathering up Peppermints is a great idea!! And – if you’re a new customer of mine, this order will also get you on my Catalog Mailing List! Whoo-hoo!
This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom. Take a look-see: Product medleys are new for Stampin’ Up! (hopefully this won’t be the LAST product medley we see!) and they’re filled to the brim with cute, coordinating product…the flyer has the full list of everything you’ll receive in the Medley. Click the pic to make it big enough to read! The Product Number for Everything Is Rosy is 150059 and the cost will be just $80 for this awesome bundle! Head over to my Online Store and get yours on the way! It’s only available until 31 May or while supplies last! Need more deets? Head over to my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Paper Pumpkin News!!
Now’s The Time To Get Signed Up if You Aren’t Already!!
This May, you’re in for a treat. Paper Pumpkin has teamed up with Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and cofounder, to deliver you a very special Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s exclusive, collectible, and one of a kind. Die-hard Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! fans won’t want to miss this special edition.
What’s in the box?? It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, paper and crafting materials to create 12 mailable cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes, and a Classic Stampin’ Spot. Coordinating colors are: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla! Here’s what you need to DO!
- In order to receive the Hugs from Shelli kit, the subscriber must have an active subscription by May 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Ready? Well, there’s two ways to get in on the fun. You can sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit – click here to get started.
…do a Prepaid Subscription! To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
2019-2020 Annual Catalog Shares Are Open!
Try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and envelopes, plus fun embellishments with a Catalog Share!
I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 Jun 19 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully early in the week of the 10th!
This year, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share (that has some extra’s in it!) and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!).
And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $56.00 (+$7 Priority shipping)
You’ll get 207 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers, note cards and envelopes!
- Woven Threads DSP – 6 sheets
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 6 sheets
- Garden Lane DSP – 6 sheets
- Follow Your Art DSP – 6 sheets
- Bird Ballad DSP – 6 sheets
- Dinoraur DSP – 6 sheets
- Perennial Essence DSP – 6 sheets
- See a Silhouette DSP – 6 sheets
- Come Sail Away DSP – 6 sheets
- Pressed Petal Specialty DSP – 12 sheets (some “frame” designs will be set off due to the layout of the paper)
- Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Noble Peacock Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Noble Peacock Foil – 3 sheets
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- Neutrals In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Brights In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Perennial Essence Vellum DSP – 6 sheets
- Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes – 8pcs – 1 card and envelope in each of 4 colors
- Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 6 pcs – 2 cards, 2 envelopes, 2 liners
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 4 pcs – 1 card/1 envelope in 2 sizes
- Copper Dotted Treat Bags – 2 bags
2. New Embellishment (No Ribbons) Share – $18.00 (+ $5 First Class shipping) –
In all you’ll receive approx 139 new embellishments! Embellishments
- 2018-2020 In Color Buttons – 5 – 1 each of 5 colors
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers – 3 pieces
- Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments – 4 pcs – 1 blossom, 2 leaves, 1 tag
- Flower Faceted Gems – 6 pcs – 2 ea of 3 colors
- Sail Away Trinkets – 4 pcs – 2 ea of 2 designs)
- Mini Library Clips – 4 pcs – 2 of ea of 2 colors
- Bird Ballad Trinkets – 4 pcs – 1 of ea of 4 designs
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – 70 total (50 – 3mm; 10 – 4mm; 10 – 5mm) in 5 colors
- Designer Elements – 9 pcs – 3 ea of 3 colors
- 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots – 30pcs – 2 ea in 5 colors and 3 sizes
3. I Want It All – $74 (+$7 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and emvelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a spool of the new Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine!
4. Want Double the Fun?
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – those are already cut! – you’ll get double sheets of those! And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine AND a pack of Dinoraur Enamel shapes FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 4 Jun 19 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 28 May 19), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 2 JUN 19 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I can accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks! SIGN UP HERE!