Hey folks – this is my second post for the day! Stampin’ Up! has published the retiring list for 2018!
Select products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them! Check out all the details below, then get busy stocking up on your favorites before they’re gone!
Here’s the deets:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
Possible further priced reductions….
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: May 31, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: May 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
The Annual catalog retiring list and the Occasions Catalog list are in PDF or Excel formats below! Check them out and then head on over to my Online Store to gather up all your favorites!
Happy Thursday, y’all – and welcome to another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! It’s sketch week and we’ve got the full complement of hoppers today! Do be sure to check out all their projects when you’re done here, won’t you?
I decided it was time for an Easter card – so, I combined the wonderful Cross of Hope Framelits with the gorgeous You’re Inspiring daffodils – and added some Springtime Foils DSP! Take a look-see:
Here’s the sketch we were playing with. Continue reading
Good morning! It’s Tuesday – which means it’s time for another Stamp Ink Paper challenge!
I’ve got another Twist and Pop-out card for you today – I told you I would! 🙂 Today’s version, though, is a much different look! I used Wood Textures DSP and the Sale-A-Bration Blossoming Basket bundle (you’ve got 5 more days to get this gorgeous bundle for free with a $100 purchase!) and the lovely Hanging Garden stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. Take a look-see:
Our Stamp Ink Paper challenge #143 is a theme this week – hope you’ll come play along! Continue reading
Categories: Any Occasion, Everyday, For You, Friendship, Fun Fold card, General, Joining Special, Paper Pumpkin
Tags: 2018 Occasions Catalog, 2018 Sale-A-Bration, Blossoming Basket stamp set, Fun Fold card, Hanging Garden stamp set, Video Tutorial
Happy Thursday, y’all – and welcome to another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! It’s color week and we’ve got the full complement of hoppers today! Do be sure to check out all their projects when you’re done here, won’t you?
Our color scheme sent me in the direction of the Coffee Break DSP – and I decided to use a new-to-me stamp set called Country Livin’. I added a sentiment from…well, it’s a surprise. Take a look-see:
Our colors? Continue reading
Categories: Encouragement, Feminine, For You, Friendship, Love, Paper Pumpkin, Special Promotions
Tags: 2018 Occasions Catalog, Baby Bear stamp set, Coffee Break DSP, Country Livin' stamp set, Lots of Happy stamp set, Petals & More Thinlits
Happy Thursday, y’all – and welcome to another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! It’s sketch week and we’ve got the full complement of hoppers – plus, help me welcome Julie Johnston to the line-up!! Do be sure to check out all their projects when you’re done here, won’t you?
I did another fussy-cut with the Springtime Foils Specialty DSP.
I can’t help it very much. The flowers are really pretty darned easy to cut and…I love how they look “arranged” on a card.
I combined my fussy cut flowers with some masked images and sentiments from the Cake Soiree stamp set. Take a look-see:
Here’s the sketch we all played with today: Continue reading
Happy happy Haaaaawwwwmmp Day, my peeps! The week is half-way over! Whoo-hooo!
One of the sweetest stamp sets in the Occasions catalog is the A Good Day set – especially when you pair it up with the Mini Embroidery Hoops! And that’s exactly what I did for today’s card! Take a look-see:
Recognize the card base? Yup – it’s one of the super cool Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – which are free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase!). Continue reading
This is my second post of the day – if you’d like to see the Coffee Cafe card I shared earlier today – check it out right here!!
Stampin’ Up! shared the following note with us this morning related to the Stampin’ Blends and the possibility of backorders with long delays:
Since the introduction of Stampin’ Blends in October 2017, our forecasting and planning department has been closely monitoring our Stampin’ Blends inventory and customers’ buying patterns. Over the last couple of months, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the sales of Stampin’ Blends, which is wonderful—you are buying them, using them, and loving them! Continue reading
It’s Tuesday, y’all – so that means it’s time for another Stamp Ink Paper challenge for you! This week we’re playing with Ribbon!
I pulled out a fun set from the Annual Catalog – the Coffee Cafe and bundled Coffee Cups Framelits. And paired them with the Petal Pair TIEF from the Occasions catalog and a sentiment from the Petal Palette set. Take a look-see:
The challenge for SIP #139 is…as I mentioned…Ribbon! Hope you’ll come play along! Continue reading
Merry Monday, y’all! Well…it IS Monday – you decide if it’s Merry or not!
If you were able to join me last night for my FB Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to watch and see how I made today’s card, here’s a link to the YouTube replay!
I was celebrating the arrival of my little yellow daffodils – they took last year “off”! – and made this card with the gorgeous flower image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set. And, after seeing a card on Pinterest (thanks for sending it, Elisha!), I wanted to try the technique. Take a look-see: Continue reading