Hey folks – this is my second post for the day! Stampin’ Up! has published the retiring list for 2018!
Select products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them! Check out all the details below, then get busy stocking up on your favorites before they’re gone!
Here’s the deets:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
Possible further priced reductions….
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.