Stampin’ Up! is updating the look and function of the online store! Whoo-hoo! The store will be updated beginning on 4 August with a new look and feel to help you better navigate it while you shop! Here is what you need to know so that you’re all set to shop on the 4th!
The new online store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. So be aware that the online store will be offline temporarily early on 4 August as they transition to the new store. It should be back up and running no later than 7:00 AM MT for ordering from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!
A few things to know:
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away on Tuesday! You won’t be able to count on Auto-Fill, okay?!?
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your SU! account today (go ahead – go do it!!) and then click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a “new” site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, the first time that you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information.
- Be sure that you see my name at the top on the right when you are shopping with me to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering! 😉
If you have trouble logging in on Tuesday:
- Once the new store is up and running on Tuesday, if you have trouble logging in, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help you ensure that you receive the email.
- If you don’t see an e-mail pretty quickly – be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder – it MIGHT have gone in there!
- Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can also help you reset your password. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for you on 4 August! I’m looking forward to seeing the new site design too!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUL – 31 JUL: D3JZW9MD
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: YKWE2YC6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The July Tutorial features the Whale Done Bundle and August uses the Autumn Goodness Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Aug – Dec 2020 Special Bundles Now On Sale!
If you’re like me, there’s a lot in the new catalog that you want NEED! Your best bet, of course – is to join my team and cash in on that 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you want to buy! Just saying – it really IS the very best deal going. 🙂
Barring that – I’ve got a way for you to save a little money AND fill out that wish list a little faster!
As I’ve been doing for the past few catalogs, I’ve gathered up some goodies from the new Suites (and well beyond!) that coordinate with each other and will get you well on the way to making great cards and projects!
I spent some time curating these bundles for you to choose from. Like your own Personal Shopper. When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! 🙂
Head over to my Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog Special Bundle Sale Page to check them out – then use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
If you’ve got questions on how to fill out the form – give me a holler!
Shares are still available – but they’re filling up fast. Don’t miss your chance to get a little taste of all the new papers and embellishments in the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!
A catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new products in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and envelopes, plus fun embellishments with one of my Catalog Shares! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 Aug 20 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 10th as I can manage!
Once again, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it out and get signed up before 2 Aug using the form you’ll find on my Stamps-N-Lingers 2020 Aug – Dec Mini Catalog Shares page!
Bonus Days are winding down!
You’ve got just a THREE DAYS left to earn coupons to redeem in August!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend before 11:50 PM (MT) on 3 August, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between 4 August and 30 August. Whoo-hoo!! There are so many amazing, new products on your wish list – buy lots of them in July so you can complete your list in August with your pile of freebie coupons. Winner Winner Fried-Chicken-with-no-Calories Dinner!
For every order you place, you’ll receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. Don’t lose these codes!!
Write them down, print them out or save them in a handy spreadsheet. That way, you’ve got everything you need to redeem the credits in August. Have I said…WHOO-HOOO
I’ve got an Online Host Club starting right now with openings! Hurry and let me know if you’d like a spot – we’ll get ‘er going in time for the release of the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!
Here’s the deets:
A club consists of three peeps doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are Forty-Three tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s way over TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Months – on your Host Order when you close with me!
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term! (which will include the new 2021 Jan – Jun Mini, Sale-A-Bration and the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Kick-off!!)
When you join the club – please plan to commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments.
Don’t delay – if there’s enough interest, I’ll run multiple clubs best I can to accommodate everyone, but…there WILL be a limit on how many folks I can get in!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please give me a holler!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!