I know a bunch of you have noticed that the Stampin’ Up! website has been down much of today. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience! 🙁
They sent us an update a little bit earlier:
“We are currently working with our systems vendor to get our network back online. Unfortunately, solutions are not working as expected and we do not have an estimated time when we’ll be back online. We’ll continue to keep you updated as we learn more.”
Thank you to all who’ve been trying to place orders with me – I’ll let everyone know just as soon as I hear that it’s back up!
Thank you all so much for your patience! 🙂
Just a quick reminder about my Free Shipping offer! It ends Monday evening, so…y’all need to hurry and take advantage of it! And – since my offer is for orders over $50 – that also means you’ll be earning…
- A Free Sale-A-Bration goody!
- Two Peppermint Rewards points for every $50 you spend with me – earn just 16 Peppermints and I’ll be sending you a FREE $40 gift of your choice! 🙂
- You’ll get the February Tutorial with seven beautiful projects featuring the Dragonfly Dreams bundle!
Here’s how to get the Free Shipping….order $50 or greater (before taxes and shipping) through me from now through Monday, 27 Feb. There are three ways you can order and receive your free shipping rebate:
- Place your order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add the host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a gorgeous (yes – I am saying so myself!!) vintage thank you card!
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
FREE-SHIPPING-IS-ALMOST-OVER BLOG CANDY!
Don’t Wait – this Give Away ends with the Free Shipping Offer!
Here’s what’s up for grabs!
- Hey, Chick Stamp Set
- Cupcakes are & Carousels DSP Stack
- Watercolor Pencils
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Two A La Carte Wooden stamps
How to win? Well, leave a comment on THIS post before 8pm eastern time on Monday, 27 Feb (the same time the FREE SHIPPING ENDS!).
In your comment, tell me what you’d pick as your favorite Sale-A-Bration benefit is – extra Stampin’ Rewards to spend? Two Free Bonus Stamp sets of your choice when you sign up? The fun free SAB goodies?? Let me know why you love this time of year at Stampin’ Up! 🙂
I’ve got comment moderation turned on, so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if your comment doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it.🙂
One lucky winner will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winner on Tuesday, 28 Feb.
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I’m only able to ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding and good luck!!🙂
Why Not Join Stampin’ Up! Right Now?
After All – Sale-A-Bration is the Perfect Time to Join!
If you join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator between now and the end of Sale-A-Bration (31 Mar), you’ll get two free stamp sets of your choice in your Starter Kit!! Which stamps do you get to choose from? That’s the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the Annual or Occasions Catalogs (just not a bundle or kit)!
- Promotion Period: 4 Jan 17 – 31 Mar 17
- New recruits who join during the promotion period will receive their choice of two stamp sets from the Annual or Occasions Catalog for free in their Starter Kit. Please notice there’s no price limit on these stamp sets! Just sayin’.
- Plus, if you have a new demonstrator join under you during the promotion, you’ll get to pick any catalog item up to $25 – and you’ll have until 14 Jun to redeem your reward. Why is that date important?? Cuz the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog will come out on the 1st of June – so…you can pick a brand new item if you want!!
- The Starter Kits are $99 and you get $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, free shipping on your Starter Kit plus two additional free stamp sets of your choice if you join before 31 Mar!
If you’re interested in becoming a Demonstrator or have any questions about joining, feel free to drop me an email, I’d love to tell you more about it! Or visit my Join My Team page for more details. I welcome all types of Demonstrators on my team – from those who’d just like to get the discount for themselves to those who want to build a business. 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn’ll be back tomorrow!