Good morning and Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend and that the week ahead will be easy and also peasy for you!
My card today is quick. In fact, it’s so quick that I made three of them.
Okay – I did that because I made a Reel (aka a #short) out on Instragram for you and I borked the first go. Not the card – it’s WAY too easy to bork. The video. Half the silly thing was off to the side of the camera screen! 🤷♀️ Old dog. New tricks. But…I shall persevere. Heck – I learned to fly a C-5, didn’t I!? 😎😎😎
Anywho – the card features TWO free products! The first is a Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Amazing Phrasing. And the second is a Host-Exclusive Product from the Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog called the Celebrate Everything DSP! Take a look-see:
This clean layout was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. And you KNOW that clean and simple is TRULY a challenge for me! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Ready? SOOO easy!
I started by adhering a piece of the Celebrate Everything DSP on a Pacific Point mat for the card front. You can get this pack of 48 SHEETS of beautiful paper….
…for free with an Individual Order OR a Workshop order that hits the $180 mark (uhm…like…maybe you want to consider joining my Host Club? You’d have TWO chances to get this cool paper!).
I selected a second design from the pack and matted a narrow strip of it on Pacific Point – then adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On a 7/8″ wide piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from Amazing Phrasing in Poppy Parade ink. This is a very cool sentiment-only set that you can get for free (while supplies last) with a $100+ order (before shipping & tax) during Sale-a-Bration (which ends on 31 Aug!). Check out all the sentiment combos you get with this HUGE stamp set!
I cut the two words apart with my Paper Snips.
Using a Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker, I edged both word pieces and then popped them onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added small, medium and large Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the middles of the fireworks – and a large one near the sentiment – and the card front was done. Told ya!
On the inside, I matted a narrow piece of the Celebrate Everything DSP on Pacific Point cardstock and adhered it to a Basic White panel with Liquid Glue.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pacific Point mat and into my Poppy Parade card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got another word sentiment from Amazing Phrasing in Poppy Parade on the front…
…and more of the Celebrate Everything DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! What did I tell you?! This quick and easy card is perfect for SO many occasions and just a small sample of the things you can do when you have the Amazing Phrasing stamp set on your shelf! And think of all the wunnermus projects you can make with 48 sheets of fun Celebrate Everything DSP! And…did I mention that they’re both FREE!? Wow!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – oh yeah. Here’s that video I did for you on Instragram! 🙂
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: ARQXYZGV
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
LET’S GET A HOST CLUB GOING!
I need a couple of folks who are interested in taking part in a six month Online Host club. During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! 🙂
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
I’ve had some inquiries about openings in the club and…figured I’d see if there are any other folks who were thinking they’d like to get started saving!
Let me know if you’ve got any questions and…let’s get something going! Click here for more info about my Online Host Clubs!
Sale-A-Bration means you’ll be earning free fun things when you place orders over $50 (before shipping & tax) from 1 Jul – 31 Aug!!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the July – August Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! You can get all the deets right here on my Stampin’ Up! promotions page!
Are YOU a Planner? Do you like FREE things? Are you a fan of SALES?
Well- we’ve got a VERY COOL joining promotion happening thru the end of Sale-A-Bration that will check ALL those boxes for you!
Get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. CHECK
FREE Things – select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax. And get FREE Shipping. CHECK
At least a 20% DISCOUNT on everything you purchase while you’re an active demo. CHECK!
If you purchase the Starter Kit between 1 July 2022 and 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle – FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) during this round of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get that gorgeous planner bundle for FREE! Yay!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pacific Point Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for DSP strip on front); 1/2″ x 4″ (mat for inner liner strip)
Basic White Cardstock: 7/8″ x cut-to-fit (sentiment words); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Something to Celebrate DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ (DSP strip on front); 3/8″ x 4″ (inner liner strip); 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
The other day we took the Man with us to Tractor Supply to buy sheets for the horses’ bedrooms.
In case you’re wondering, horse “sheets” – in this case – are wood shavings for their stalls. 😉
He’s always ready for a ride. And when we go in the Big Truck, it’s especially exciting for him.
Big Trucks are what REAL farm boy dogs ride in, you know!
And….he’s not even sort of picky about the destination.
Just happy to be riding with the mom and the dad! 🙂