Happy Tuesday, y’all! Hope your week is going well. I’m totally ready to go – all packed. Cards made. House tidy.
Bwahahahahahah!! Oh – I cwack myself up! Amy gets in around 1430 tomorrow so..I suspect I’ll be “ready” at about…7am Thursday morning! LOL!
My card today is a tropical paradise – on paper! I used the cool Countless Trees stamp set – the pretty Into the Clouds 3D Embossing Folder and a few Deckled Rectangle die cuts! Take a look-see:
I know. I wish I was there right now, too! 🙂
I started by cutting the largest Deckled Rectangle die from a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock. Then I embossed it in the Into the Clouds 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Liquid Glue!
I cut another Deckled Rectangle – this time the Third-from-the-Largest – from a piece of Basic White cardstock.
Hmm…all of a sudden it feels like I’m showcasing the Deckled Rectangle Die set this week. 🤔🤔🤔 Well – maybe I am! It’s AWESOME!
I started stamping trees from the Countless Trees set. This set is called a Reversible – you stamp the detailed images with one side of the stamp and then you flip it over and stamp the “fill” with the other side. Cool, right?
So – I made the short willow-y tree with full-strength Mint Macaron for the detailed leaves – and stamped-off-once Mint Macaron for the “fill. The tall palm is done in Soft Succulent – same idea. And both trunks in Soft Suede. I stamped “grass” across the bottom in Mint Macaron.
I adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used a couple of Glue Dots to adhere a length of Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon.
On piece of Basic White, I stamped a Very Best Occasions sentiment in Pale Papaya – then cut it out with the Cloud Punch.
I popped the sentiment over the ribbon with a few Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Three sweet Pearl Hearts finished off the card front!
On the inside, I cut another of the largest Deckled Rectangles from Basic White cardstock. Then I stamped a second Very Best Occasions sentiment in Pale Papaya. And added a palm tree and some grass in Mint Macaron and Soft Suede.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to the inside of the Soft Succulent card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the palm tree and grass on the front…
…and I found the perfect Celebrate Everything DSP to put on the envelope flap! Man – this host-exclusive designer paper pack is so stinkin’ handy!
Et Voila! The Countless Trees set is VERY aptly named! Sooooo many arboreal (😎) possibilities!!
But – no sentiments so…unless you’re going blank (and not a THING wrong with that!!) – then you’re going to want a sentiment. Fortunately, the Very Best Occasions set fills the bill in a BIG way!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – I did a quick video for you out on Instagram! You can check it out right here! 🙂
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
Stamp-N-Storage Site-Wide Sale!
- 15% OFF Storewide (NOTE: Normal Shipping Charges will apply)
- Starts Monday, August 22, at 8am CST
- Ends Wednesday, August 24, at 11:59pm CST
- Coupon Code: JUST4U22
AND – we’ve got some NEW PRODUCTS for you – as of TODAY!!
Stack your 6×7 and 9.5×7 Portrait sizes with the handles facing front and back.
9.5×7 Pockets are ideal for slimline stamps and dies stored on 9.5×7 Magnet Cards, and those larger thin stencils. You can even choose between a portrait or landscape option to best fit your needs. The landscape option is also an excellent choice for storing embellishments and stickers!
And – when you pick up those side Storage Pockets – check out the new
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! For me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is! Be sure to keep the Sale Link Handy! And don’t forget the code: JUST4U22 🙂
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (embossed panel on front)
Basic White Cardstock: Third-from-Largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (art panel on front); Cloud Punch (sentiment); Largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (inner liner)
Celebrate Everything DSP: 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!