Well – good morning and Happy Black Friday! Did you have a wonderful dinner yesterday and…are you STILL stuffed? I’d love to say that I am – but…nope. I was ready for breakfast this morning! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️ But – we had a really nice time – saw the puppies – they have like…doubled – maybe TRIPLED in size! And we met Juliette Harper Martin for the first time. She is just as darling in person as she is on film. A leeetle bit noisier…. 😂😂😂 It was so nice to see everyone!
Now – I’ve been telling you that Stamp-N-Storage has been holding their big Holiday Sale – with 15% off anything and everything on the site – AND Free Shipping on domestic orders over $100!
Stamp-N-Storage Holiday Sale!
Shop now through Monday, 29 November, and you’ll receive 15% OFF STOREWIDE, plus FREE SHIPPING is available for all domestic U.S. orders over $100.
Regardless of what you need – now’s a great time to get it! 15% off is nothing to sneeze at!! Whoo-hoo!!
Here’s the deets:
- 🎉🎉🎉🎉15% OFF ANYthing and EVERYthing!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Ends Monday, 29 Nov 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
- No coupon code is needed.
- Discounts are automatically applied during the checkout process.
If you want to see the S-N-S products that have a spot in my craft room, check it out right here! 🙂
LOOK FOR THE ORNAMENT
WIN A $25 Stamp-n-Storage GIFT CERTIFICATE
Stamp-n-Storage is giving away 50 gift certificates at random this holiday season! That’s right, you could win a $25 gift certificate. Just look for one of these Christmas Ornaments in your box. If you received one, you’ll find a gift certificate code on the tag to be redeemed January 3 – March 31, 2022.
BUT – it gets even better starting…right now!! They’ve got super specials on select goodies on each of the next three days! Check them out – note the times – and…get busy saving on the best craft storage solutions I’ve ever found!!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Next up…let’s talk…Paper Pumpkin!
I have my November Paper Pumpkin and, although I haven’t put it together – I’m looking forward to it, for sure! I send a lot of cookies – and dog treats! – each holiday – and these are going to be so stinkin’ cute to use as my gift packaging!
Guess that’s why they named the kit…Gifts Galore?? 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
I opened the kit up to see what all we got – and it’s everything to make nine treat boxes…including a roll of Tear & Tape and nine food-safe, decorated treat bags!
…in three super cute holiday designs!
I can totally see cookies – for people OR dogs! – in these treat holders. SO much more fun than a ziploc!! 😉
I also saw that there are REFILLS – so…if you have this kit already – AND you need to make more to send all the yummy cookies and candies and treats you do each year…here ’tis! I sure wouldn’t wait around – I think this one could sell out quick! 😳
So…are YOU a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? You’ll need to be in order to buy that refill!
If you sign up before 10 Dec 2021…then you’ll be watching for the December Kit – the Lots of Fun Kit!
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
Here’s the deets on the December “Lots of Pun” Paper Pumpkin Kit….
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
If you’re not a subscriber and you’d like to be, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Okay – let’s talk Blog Candy!
To help you get ready for the holiday season, I’m giving away a Gifts Galore November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit!
How to get entered? All you need to do is leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST by 5pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021. In your comment – let me know your favorite Holiday tradition!! 🙂
Just a note – I have comment moderation turned on so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it. 🙂
The winner will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winners on my blog on Wednesday, 1 December 2021!! Yep – that’s DECEMBER!!! YIKES!
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I can only ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States or at Military APOs. Thanks for your understanding. Good luck!!
Big savings on craft storage AND a chance to win a cute holdiday treat kit? Yes, please!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 2DBG6ZEX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
Tick and Also…Tock!
The Days are Winding Down FAST!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Will YOU be the next to join my CNCK Team? I sure hope so! 😉
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale!
Starts on 1 Dec 2021!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
RETIRING LIST (WITH DISCOUNTS!):
See which products will be on their way out once the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
DOWNLOAD SORTABLE EXCEL SHEET– modified for you, removing non-English sets
DOWNLOAD PDF – this is the full list, including non-English sets
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
DOWNLOAD SORTABLE EXCEL SHEET – modified for you, removing non-English sets
DOWNLOAD PDF – this is the full list, including non-English sets
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
After dinner yesterday, we all took a puppy or two and headed outside for the doing of “the business”. 😉
They ran – they played – they chewed leaves (and each other). They….you know.
Jan is doing an amazing job getting these little messes ready for their new homes! She calls them all to her and has them sit, then gives them all a little treat! They are smart smart kids!
All that playing and learning resulted in….thirsty puppies!
And soon after, it all crashed. The whole shootin’ match!
Right into a pile of puppies!
It was a good day, indeed!