Well. We did it again! Made it thru a whole week and here we are on the last day before a weekend! AND – it’s my husband Wayne’s birthday today! Whoo-hoo!
I did another Sneak Peek for you today – are you getting tired of those yet? 🙂 This one uses one of the several masculine-dad-husband oriented stamp sets in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, called A Good Man. And I paired it with a little of my favorite woodgrain design from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
…And I used colors from the Sunday Stamps color challenge, too!
I started with a piece of the woodgrain paper from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP (which is going away with the end of the 2019 Occasions Catalog – so get some (more!) of this gorgeous paper soon!). Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the sweet image from the new A Good Man stamp set (coming in the new catalog on 4 June – or 2 May if you’re a demonstrator!) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Again with the Stamparatus, I stamped the first sentiment from A Good Man in Mossy Meadow next to the image.
Then I double matted the panel on Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow for the card front.
I used my Journaling Pen to add “stitches” around the edge of the panel.
On a strip of the woodgrain Floral Romance Specialty DSP, I added another A Good Man sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. Then I snipped banner ends, added faux “stitches” with the Journaling Pen, and popped it on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a double-loop Billie-Bow with new Mossy Meadow Linen Thread (part of the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack – coming on 4 Jun). I adhered a Bird Ballad Trinket (yep, coming in the new Annual Catalog) with a Glue Dot, then added my bow with a second Glue Dot. And the card front was done!
On the inside, I used the marker-to-rubber inking technique and my Stamparatus to add another sentiment from A Good Man in Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss (two “good”) on Sahara Sand. Then I stamped a final sentiment in Mossy Meadow. I used new Terracotta Tile ink and, stamping off twice, stamped the heart from A Good Man a couple of times. Finally, I added more Journaling Pen faux “stitches”.
I used Liquid Glue to mat the panel on Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow, then into my Terracotta Tile card base (4 June), popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got another of the A Good Man images (in Tuxedo Black) and a couple of hearts (in stamped-off-once Terracotta Tile) on the front…
…and a little more Floral Romance Specialty DSP, with a stamped-off-once Terracotta Tile heart, on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love love love the A Good Man stamp set so much! The sentiments and images are simply…perfect! Hope you like!
A Good Man should be available just in time for all your Father’s Day card needs! You could for SURE get it in time if you sign up to join the team right on 2 May! You’d be able to pick this one as part of your Starter kit. Give me a shout if that sounds like a plan to you!
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Clearance Rack Refresh!
It’s a Clearance Rack Refresh – and they don’t happen very often, so… be sure to check out the great new additions in my Online Store!
Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
2019 Retired Products List!
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Click any of these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Terracotta Tile Card Stock (coming on 4 June): 4 1/4″ x 11″ (Card Base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner panel)
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (second mat for card front and inner liner)
Sahara Sand Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Floral Romance Specialty DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); 1/2″ x ” (sentiment); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No new pictures of the Man until I can get home to take them! 🙁