Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend – and, if you’re one of those lucky ones for whom the weekend was “long” and you have today off, too – here’s to a great Monday off! 🙂
My card today is a sneak peek of the new Mosaic Mood Suite of products in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog! This suite, along with the entire wonderful catalog, will be available to customers on 4 June. However – if you wanted it earlier than that, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can order an entire month early – on 2 May! And that includes NEW demonstrators – who can select from the Pre-Order products to fill their Starter Kit! Give me a holler if you’d like more info – you can also go to my Join My Team page for answers to many of your questions about joining us. I’d love to have you on my team!
From the suite, I used the Memorable Mosaic stamp set and some Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – plus a couple of fun Flower Faceted Gems to create a clean and simple thank you card. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!
I started with a plain Very Vanilla panel matted on some new (coming on 4 Jun) Terracotta Tile card stock for the card front.
Next up, I trimmed down two strips of Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP and matted them on Terracotta Tile, too. Then I adhered the matted strips to the card front with Liquid Glue.
For the art, I used my Stamparatus to first stamp the leaves image from Memorable Mosaic (4 Jun) in Mint Macaron on a Very Vanilla panel. Now, for this card, I wanted a sort of minimal look (I know – weird for me!), but…this image would look super cool if you stamped once – offset the image a smidge (I’d go DOWN and to the RIGHT!) – and stamped again without re-inking!
I added the tree trunk in Soft Suede.
Finally, in the new Terracotta Tile color, I added the sentiment. Then I matted the panel on Terracotta Tile and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I did a quick fussy cut of a Crushed Curry butterfly from the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP and added it with some Liquid Glue. I gave it a Mint Macaron body with a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (these are RETIRING, folks – so be SURE to grab some up to have plenty in your tool box!).
I added two Flower Faceted Gems to the panel and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used the Stamparatus again to add a second image from Memorable Mosaic to a Very Vanilla panel in Terracotta Tile. Then I used my Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend to color the single word. I stamped a flower in Crushed Curry and added a Mint Macaron Share What You Love Artisan Pearl.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Terracotta Tile mat and into my Mint Macaron card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got another Mint Macaron and Soft Suede tree on the front, plus a few Crushed Curry Flowers. I added centers to the flowers with the Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend…
…and I gave the envelope flap a little more of the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP to the envelope flap!
Et Voila! Isn’t this a fun Suite?? I love the images and sentiments – and the paper is gorgeous! Also – there’s an embossing folder that will be available when the suite comes out in the catalog on 4 June! I hope you like – and are already adding it to your Wish List!
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and want a copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, please fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get a copy in the mail to you as soon as my catalogs arrive!
DO NOT MISS GETTING YOUR FAVORITE 2017-2019 IN COLORS!
Past experience tells us that once this list becomes “official” – some things…like ink pads, refills and card stock! – go off the shelves like hot cakes! So this would be a great time to stock up on your favorite colors!!
2019 Retired Products List!
Here’s the Deets:
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
The Annual Catalog Retiring Products lists shows the Retiring Product stamp sets that will be carrying over to the new catalog (just in cling-mount rather than clear-mount or wood-mount) highlighted in gray.
Or…click these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!
Carryover Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount Stamps
There are stamp sets that are currently offered in clear-mount or wood-mount (in the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog), that ARE carrying over – but are being transitioned to Cling Mount.
These transition sets that will be in the 2019–2020 annual catalog – will continue to be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first). If the inventory is depleted, you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling when placing an order for that stamp set. This means that you may end up purchasing select cling stamp sets (in carryover artwork) before they can be ordered from the catalog! All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling medium only (with the exception of background stamps in North America) beginning June 4, 2019.
Click here to see the list of stamp sets that ARE carrying over as Cling sets. 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Terracotta Tile Card Stock (available 4 June): 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (mat for art/sentiment); 5/8″ x 4 1/2″ (mat for DSP strip); 5/8″ x 4″ (mat for DSP strip)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ (art/sentiment panel)
Mosaic Mood Speicalty DSP (available 4 June): 1/2″ x 4 3/8″ (strip on front); 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ (strip on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No new pictures of the Man until I can get home to take them! 🙁