Happy happy HAAAWWWMP Day!! You can do it, y’all – in just a couple hours it’ll be noon and so we’ll for certain sure be on the downhill slide to the weekend!
We’ve got a fun get-together planned with SU! demonstrators from this area – not just our team! – up on the north side of town. It’s actually at the same restaurant where we had Amy’s going away! So…meet new friends AND have their ridiculously good chicken and waffles!! Winner winner (wait for it) CHICKEN DINNER!! 🙂
Now – I’m taking a tiny break from sharing cards to bring you an important PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. Actually….TWO announcements.
First – a very observant young lady pointed out to me yesterday that my Special Bundle #5: The Wild & Wiggly Bundle was missing…dies for the Wiggle Worm stamp set! Sheesh, Mare – you show everyone how COOL that bundle is, but…didn’t include it. My bad, y’all – and I’ve updated that bundle accordingly! The price went up a bit – but now you’ll be able to cut all those uber-cut buggies with their Wiggle Bug dies! Check it out down below and snap that cutie up before the great deal…buzzes off! 😉
A Few Openings Are Available for my next Host Club!
Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? How about DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS every month!?
An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! And – I’ve got a rare opening or two in the next club – which starts on 1 July!
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”! Most folks end up with over $40 in free money during “their” month!
- DOUBLE peppermints on EVERY Host Club order! You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items! Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you’ll get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40! You don’t have to wait for me to do a Double Peppermint special anymore!!
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are THIRTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around ONE HUNDRED FIFTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!).
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you’re welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Let me know speedy quick if you want a spot, okay? I promise – it’s a good time! Questions? Drop me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
There you go – two PSAs in one post. Hope to see you soon in a Host Club – and gettin’ ya some of those Special Bundles. The host-club openings are short-lived and so are the bundles. They’re only around until the end of the day on the 15th and, believe it or don’t, that’s THIS SATURDAY. Don’t miss out!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: VXTTY7PW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
New 3D Embossing Folder Plate Now Available!
The new 3D Embossing Folder Plate (item 149658) is now available to order! It’s designed to work with our new-style 3D embossing folders (which are thinner than our old-style Dynamic folders).
You can click on the picture above and open the flyer – then print it and keep it by your embossing machine and new 3D Embossing Folder Plate. It’s got your new “sandwich” information right on it!
Remember that carryover 3D embossing folders will not be available to order at the start of the new catalog but I’ll let you know when they’re available to order.
Also keep in mind that we expect to receive staggered plate shipments in all markets during June and July as we build inventory. Which means, you may experience periods of time when it is unavailable to order if inventory is depleted; it will become available to order again when inventory is replenished.
How to Use the New Plate
The new plate makes up the difference in measurement between our old-style Dynamic Folders and our new-style 3D Folders in most die-cutting machines. The 3D Embossing Folder Plate replaces the Standard Cutting Pads in your 3D embossing folder sandwich for continued high-quality emboss results.
To create your emboss sandwich:
- Use a die-cutting & embossing machine platform as a base; no matter which machine you’re using, use the standard platform which comes with your machine.
- Use the 3D Embossing Folder with your paper in the middle.
- Then use the 3D Embossing Folder Plate on top.
Given the differences in machines and platforms, you may still have to add a shim to get your desired embossing results. (You can also spritz your paper before embossing to maximize your embossed impressions.)
Without the new 3D Embossing Folder Plate, you will need to use several shims with the Standard Cutting Pad in your 3D embossing folder sandwich, depending on the die-cutting & embossing machine you use. Most machines will need between three to five sheets of cardstock to shim. Please be careful in how you shim; start out with fewer sheets first, then add sheets to get your desired results. Stampin’ Up! won’t be responsible for replacing products broken due to using a sandwich which is too thick for a machine.
Stamps-N-Lingers 2019-2020 Special Bundles Sale – Just a Few Days Remain!
You’ve only got until 15 June to take advantage of my LIMITED TIME Special Bundles to kick off the new catalog! As has become my tradition, I’ve gathered up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog that coordinate perfectly with each other and will get you well on the way to making great cards and projects!
When you select one of my bundles, you’ll get about a 15% savings on each bundle versus the price you’d pay if you bought the goodies on your own. All the bundles include FREE Shipping and will come directly to you. And every bundle includes a FREE GIFT.
Check out the bundles I’ve put together for you this time – and then click here to get all the details and a list of what you’ll receive in each bundle. There’s also a handy order form – and info on my Special Bonus!! These deals are only available until 15 June, so…don’t miss out!
Bundle #1: 2019-2020 In Color Bundle – $99
BONUS: When you purchase the 2019-2020 In Color Bundle, you’ll get to select a FREE Stampin’ Blends Combo of your choice!
Bundle #2: The Bird Watcher Bundle – $183
BONUS: When you purchase the Bird Watcher Bundle, you’ll get the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder FREE
Bundle #3: The Verdant Garden Bundle – $147
BONUS: When you purchase the Verdant Garden Bundle, you’ll get the Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder FREE
Bundle #4: The Petals & Posies Bundle – $182
BONUS: When you purchase the Petals & Posies Bundle, you’ll get the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder FREE
Bundle #5: The Wild & Wiggly Bundle – $153 UPDATED ON 11 JUNE 19!!
BONUS: When you purchase the Wild & Wiggly Bundle, you’ll get to select a FREE Stampin’ Blends Combo of your choice!
Bundle #6: The Let’s Hear It For The Boys Bundle – $154
BONUS: When you purchase the Let’s Hear It For The Boys Bundle, you’ll get the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder FREE!
Bundle #7: The Emboss Everything Bundle – $86
BONUS: When you purchase the Emboss Everything Bundle, you’ll get to select a FREE Stampin’ Blends Combo of your choice!
Bundle #8: The Color Me Pretty Bundle – $99
BONUS: When you purchase the Color Me Pretty Bundle, you’ll get to select a FREE Stampin’ Blends Combo of your choice!
Folks – when you select one or more of the bundle above, then you also will have the option to select one or more of these Add-On Bundles!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!