Happy Friday, y’all! Another weekend is upon us – and…for us…more rain! Which has some goodness to it – we’ve all but eliminated the severe/extreme drought we had earlier this year, so that’s good! Hope whatever you’ve got planned for the weekend will have good weather!
My card today is a combination of Sneak Peek – of the Sending You Thoughts stamp set from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration flyer – and beautiful DSP from the 2019 Holiday Catalog – the Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP. I brought them together to create a clean-and-simple Get Well card. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And the frosty theme fits in (for me!) with The Paper Players North Pole challenge!
I started with a panel of Seaside Spray that I embossed in the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder and matted on Smoky Slate for the card front.
I wrapped a length of Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon around the bottom of the panel – securing it in the back with Glue Dots.
I cut a smaller panel from the Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP. Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the great Sending You Thoughts sentiment in Basic Gray ink. This stamp set is a sentiment-only set, and you’ll be able to get it for FREE in Jan – March of 2020 with a $50 purchase as part of the Sale-A-Bration offering! Check out all those sentiments!
I matted the panel on Smoky Slate and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I wrapped a shorter length of the Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon around the ribbon already on the card and tied a knot. Then I snipped the ends and created a “faux bow”.
I added a Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewel in Pool Party and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to add the second Sending You Thoughts sentiment in Basic Gray in a Whisper White panel. Over top, I added the little flower image from Frosted Foliage in stamped-off-once Seaside Spray. I stamped it twice without re-inking. Then I added a Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Smoky Slate mat and into my Seaside Spray card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more of the Frosted Foliage images in Seaside Spray on the front…
…and a little more Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP – not just for Christmas/Holidays/Winter any more! Don’t be afraid to use this paper in outside-the-Season projects. Birthdays, Get Well, Thank You…Congratulations! All of which you could do with JUST the Sending You Thoughts stamp set…after you get it for FREE in Jan – Mar next year with a $50 order (before shipping and tax!). I hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: AUXHZH7D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
LAST DAY for Online Extravaganza Savings!
This is the LAST DAY for BIG savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! You’ve still got today to get some awesome deals – take a look at your stash of card stock and inks and get stocked up! AND – don’t miss out on the wonderful Bundles that are on sale!
15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regals Collection
- 2018–2020 In Colors
- 2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
AND Take An Additional 5% off the original 10% discount on:
- 8 bundles – see flyer for which bundles are included!
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
You save 15% OFF individual card stock and ink pads and an additional 5% OFF the assortment packs (already 10% OFF)! The following color families are included in the sale! Neutrals, Regals, 2018-2020 and 2019-2021 In Color collections.
$33.75 (Purple Posy not included!)
Here are the Eight Bundles included in the sale! 🙂
The Fine Print!
Dates for Online Extravaganza: November 20–22, 2019
Orders Must be placed by: November 22, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion
- Promotion includes items from the 2019–2020 annual catalog only.
- Discounts apply to promotion items only.
- Ordering information can be found in the flyer below.
- No limits apply.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available ONLY during the sales period. No exceptions
- If you purchased a product offered in the promotion prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. If you try to order an item that is not available, you will receive a notification informing you it is currently unavailable. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Check out the flyer – click the picture and it’ll open the full list of ALL the goodies and their sale prices!
Even though Online extravaganza is ending today – you’ve still got time to score DOUBLE Peppermints with your orders over $50 before the end of the day on 25 Nov!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between today (18 Nov) and the end of the day on 25 Nov 19 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
And – not for nuthin’ – this is a great time to ensure that you’re on my mailing list for the upcoming 2020 Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure! I’ll order them first jump on 3 Dec and then get them on the way to y’all quick as I can! If you’ve ordered from me in the past 12 months you’re already on my mailing list! If not – but you want to be on my mailing list, then be sure to get an order in soon thru my Online Store so that your ARE on my list! And – that’ll also get you a “membership” in my Punkin’ Heads Rewards program! Check THAT out right here!
Winner – winner – WINNER!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Seaside Spray Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front)
Smoky Slate Card Stock Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ (mat for DSP panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (front DSP panel); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
One of the wonderful things about all dogs – and Finn in particular (cuz he’s extra special!) – is that they are completely straightforward. If they want something – they ask for it.
Didn’t think so! 😉