Hey y’all – it’s Thursday, so it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! Today’s a color challenge – and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table! I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
Our challenge today has five colors and we had to pick at least three. I sorta over-achieved. Pretty sure I hit all five with my Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP providing the backdrop to the wunnermus Autumn Greetings bundle. Take a look-see:
And…here’re the colors we had to select from!
I borrowed inspiration from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, too!
I started with a piece of Crumb Cake paper from the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP and cut the right side of the panel using one of the two edge dies in the Autumn Essentials Dies (bundled with Autumn Greetings!).
Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the big floral image from Autumn Greetings in Early Espresso ink. Then I cut the middle out with a rectangle Stitched So Sweetly Die.
I matted the full panel on Cajun Craze with Liquid Glue then popped the die cut piece back in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the dies in the Autumn Essentials, I cut some wheat from gold Brushed Metallic and Early Espresso card stocks. I also cut a couple of small detail pumpkins and one large from Very Vanilla – and the matching solid pumpkins from a piece of Mint Macaron Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.
I adhered the wheat die cuts to the card front with Liquid Glue. Then I adhered the detailed pumpkins to the solid ones and added them to the card front as well!
I tied a Linen Thread double-loop bow and adhered it to the pumpkins with a Glue Dot.
On a strip of Very Vanilla, I stamped the Autumn Greetings sentiment in Cajun Craze. Using the Banners Pick a Punch, I cut banner ends. Then I adhered the strip to the card front, over the bow, using double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals. And that was it for the card front!
For the inside, I cut a Crumb Cake panel with the Autumn Essentials edge die. Then I used my Stamparatus to add a second Autumn Greetings sentiment in Cajun Craze. I finished it off with the leaves and small pumpkin in Early Espresso.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Cajun Craze mat and into my Mint Macaron card base, adhered the card front with Liquid Glue and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got more leaves and the pumpkin in Early Espresso on the front…
…and more of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The big and bold Autumn Greetings floral image is gorgeous – even NOT colored! And the bundled Autumn Essentials includes such wonderful pumpkin-building dies and grasses – on top of cutting out the big floral! It’s definitely a gotta-have-it bundle!!
And the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP is just stunning with its touches of gold foiling!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: QSHFG3TX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The August Tutorial features the Autumn Goodness Bundle!
YouTube Live – After Lunch Bunch!
I’m planning to go live today on my YouTube channel with a new project! Come on over and see what I’m up to today at 1:00 PM ET! Look forward to seeing you then!
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO REDEEM THOSE BONUS DAYS COUPONS!!
YOU earned them – now….you get to redeem them for awesome Stampin’ Up! Products – just in time for the release of the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!!
Here’s the Deets!
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New PREPAID Paper Pumpkin codes MAY be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes WILL REDUCE the retail amount of an order – and might affect your Stampin’ Rewards (which are based on the AFTER-COUPON amount!)
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL COMING IN SEPTEMBER!!
Watch for more details – but…here’s the gist! 🙂
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” you’ll ALSO get!) – hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’s lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team! See all the bennies here – and watch for more details as we get closer to September! If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Cajun Craze Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ (sentiment); Autumn Essentials die cut pumpkins
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Brushed Metallic and Early Espresso Card Stock: Autumn Essentials die cut grasses
Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Autumn Essentials die cut pumpkins; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!