Happy Hawwmp Day, y’all! This is a somber day in many regards – a National Day of Mourning for President G.H.W. Bush. I wish I was going to be able to watch the ceremonies taking place in our Capitol today, but…I’ll be driving to Kentucky. I’ll have to catch it on the replays. I’m mourning him in my heart.
On a different front – there’s some big happenings in the Stampin’ Up! world today! We’ve got the End-of-Year Sale starting today! We’ve got the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag available to you NOW! And – we’ve got a special, limited offering – only for customers of demonstrators in select areas. Read on, my peeps!!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. During this promotion, you’ll be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items— and some are “last-chance” and limited inventory. I suggest you place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year–End Closeout ends on 2 January. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
Here’s the deets:
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price!
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party/order
- Ordering deadlines: 2 Jan 2019 at 11:50PM (Mountain Time!)
The Year-End Closeout is broken into two categories – be sure to check out BOTH lists carefully to make sure you have everything you need before submitting your order! 🙂
RETIRING FAVORITES: This list has all the 2018 Holiday Catalog products that will not be offered in the 2019 Occasions Catalog or in the 2019 Annual Catalog. Check ’em all out and get them before they’re gone-baby-gone!