Good morning – hope your weekend is going well! Our On Tour virtual event yesterday was great – I got some super cool ideas to share with y’all in the coming weeks as the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog gets closer – so…stay tuned, okay?!
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to see it – here ’tis on YouTube!
I am such a fan of the new Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack! It has so many possibilities for super-easy card making (oh – and it’s ALSO great for scrapbooking! 😉 ) – and it lets you make quick – easy – and WUNNERMUS cards in no time! For this one, I paired it with some Hand-Penned DSP and a die from the Penned Flowers Dies. This card pack – as well as the entire Hand-Penned Suite – will be available to customers on 4 May! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge!
I started with some pretty Pale Papaya paper from the Hand-Penned DSP that I matted on Garden Green for the card front. Then I pulled out a second design from the DSP pack and cut the top of the piece with the scalloped die in the Penned Flowers Die set. Remember – this Penned Flowers will be bundled with the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.
I adhered the scallop-edge panel onto the bottom of the card front with Liquid Glue.
I pulled two coordinating small panels from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack and cut them both down a little bit. Then I adhered the yellow-striped card to the card front at an angle with Liquid Glue.
I popped the second card over the first with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next, I used some Stampin’ Seal to add a length of Pale Papay 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon in a loose Z-shape.
I pulled one of the sentiment stickers included in the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack and de-sticky-fied the back. Tip: when you’re going to use a sticker and want to pop it on Dimensionals (and who WOULDN’T?!?) – then you want to “dull” the sticky. Use an Embossing Buddy if you have it to pat the sticky side of the sticker. Or – tap it on your bare arm or on your jeans! 🙂
Once I de-sticky-fied the label – I popped it over the ribbon with the aforementioned Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few diamond-shaped Clear epoxy elements from the new Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (coming on 4 May in the new catalog) here and there and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added another sticker sentiment – this time using as an actual sticker – on a Basic White panel. In the corner, I added a floral sticker – it comes in black and white. I colored it with the Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends (yes!! New blends in the new catalog!).
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Garden Green mat and into my Mint Macaron card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got another of the Blends-colored floral stickers on the front…
…and added more of the Hand-Penned DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! As someone commented on the Live video – it would be hard to make a NOT-pretty card with the gorgeous Hand-Penned Suite, right?? And the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack is not only gorgeous – it’s handy as all get out!
I hope you like!
Are you having trouble waiting for 4 May to get this Hand-Penned Suite and other goodies from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!?
I don’t blame you – I’d have been anxious, too, if I hadn’t already been able to buy all the new things! Well – let not your heart be troubled! I can help you pick any of the new Pre-order items – like the Simply Elegant, Hand-Penned, Pansy Petals and Beauty of the Earth Suites…right now! When you join the Stampin’ Up! Team – you’ll spend just $99 for your Starter Kit and select $125 worth of SU product (including the PRE-ORDER!). THEN – you’ll get to buy WHATEVER you like with at least a 20% discount. As always, there’s no obligation, no commitment and NO requirement to sell/blog/do workshops/etc! Let me help you get started – I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew Team! Get more info here – or…just give me a holler!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 15 APR – 30 APR: WMDM2QAN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The April Tutorial features the Art Gallery Bundle!
Just a reminder – the Clearance Rack has been updated with tons of new goodies! Head over there quick as a bunny to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Here’s a link right to the Clearance Rack in my Online Store.
Happy Shopping and Saving!
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares Open For Ordering!
A catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and treat boxes! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 May 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 10th as I can manage!
For this catalog, I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share and you can DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers Designer Series Paper Share – $58 – Plus $7.75 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 184 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus a couple of the fun treat boxes, some pretty gift bags and a cool lattice embellishment! That’s 192 pieces of amazing crafty goodness! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/boxes/bags would cost you over $270 – plus shipping!
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 6 sheets
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP – 6 sheets
- Impressions in Ink DSP – 6 sheets
- In Good Taste DSP – 12 sheets
- Pansy Petals DSP – 6 sheets
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 6 sheets
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP – 6 sheets
- You’re a Peach DSP – 6 Sheets
- 2021-2023 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Ombre Specialty Paper – 4 sheets – one of each color
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum – 5 sheets – one of each color
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 2 sheets – one of each color
- Linen Specialty Paper – 1 sheet
- Ombre Gift Bags – 5 – one of each color
- Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes – 1
- Simply Classic Treat Boxes – 1
- Paper Lattice – 1 piece
Want Double the Fun? Then a DOUBLE Share is the way to go! – $116 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Tidings for Christmas, 2021-2023 In Color, 2020-2022 In Color, Neutral, Regals, Brights, Subtles Color packs, and Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper!)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – When you order one of my shares, you’ll get a sampling of the new host exclusive Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper!
- I’ll submit the order on 4 May 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 27 April or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 2 May 21 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, head over to my Shares page here and use the order form there, or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—head over to my Online Store and get started right now!
Here’s the deets:
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
DEADLINE for ordering is 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Would you like to see listings of the Retiring products?
- 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Retiring list as a PDF
- Click here to see ALL the Item in a sortable Excel Spreadsheet
- See the sortable list with the non-English language sets removed right here!
Remember, even if a BUNDLE carries over to the next catalog, it most likely will NOT be at the 10%-off bundle price, so get them while you can at their discounted price!!
While you’re at it, be sure to take a really hard look at your stash of 2019-2021 In Color goodies, too – those are going fast with many items already GONE! 🙁
Happy shopping, y’all! And don’t forget – it’s all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Garden Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack: 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (Daffodil Delight “mat); 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (popped up panel); stickers
Hand-Penned DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8” (scalloped-edge panel on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!