Good morning, y’all! It’s Thursday – which means it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge to work with and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table. I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
When I saw our theme – I pondered using the Hey Chuck stamp set but…that seemed sorta mean and rude. So, instead, I pulled out the Berry Harvest background stamp and the Sweet Citrus stamp set with the coordinating Hybrid Embossing Folder for this one. Are you starting to get an idea what our theme is?!? Some Glorious Gingham DSP helps to set the stage. Take a look-see:
And yep – here’s the theme! 🙂
And – I played with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge again! I went across the middle – Leaves, Free, Die Cuts – and down the right column – Yellow, Die Cuts, Floral.
I started by stamping the Berry Harvest background image on a Basic White panel in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Using my Paper Trimmer – I cut the panel across the diagonal to make a triangle.
Using my Bubble Bath and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends – I colored a few berries and leaves.
I used the Paper Trimmer to cut a Lemon Lime Twist piece of Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP on the diagonal and then used Liquid Glue to adhere one of the DSP triangles and one of the stamped Basic White triangles on a Lemon Lime Twist mat.
And then – I made some fruit and leaves!
– I fussy cut a couple of the stamped Berry Harvest berries and leaf clusters (from the remaining triangle) using Paper Snips.
– I stamped the Sweet Citrus “peel” image twice in Daffodil Delight on two pieces of Basic White cardstock – then added the “pulp” image in Bubble Bath Ink.
– I embossed and cut out each of the stamped images using the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder.
– I stamped two single flower images and the three-flower image in Bubble Bath ink on Basic White and cut them out with their matching Sweet Citrus dies.
– I stamped the leaves image from Sweet Citrus twice in Lemon Lime Twist on Basic White and cut them out with their matching Sweet Citrus dies.
– I used the Bough Punch to cut out two Granny Apple Green and two Lemon Lime Twist leaves.
I adhered all the fruit and leaves to the card front – covering the “seam” – using Liquid Glue.
On a strip of Basic White, I stamped the Sweet Citrus sentiment in Granny Apple Green. Then I snipped a banner end and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a few of the die cut flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals – and tucked a couple in and among the fruit and leaves using Liquid Glue.
I added Lemon Lolly Adhesive-backed Solid Gems to the flower centers and here and there among the foliage and the card front was done!
On the inside, I simply stamped the Sweet Citrus three-flower image in Bubble Bath on a Basic White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Lemon Lime Twist mat and into my Bubble Bath card base, adhered the card front with Liquid Glue and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Sweet Citrus three-flowers in Bubble Bath on the front…
…and more of the Glorious Gingham DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I’ve got food – Sweet Citrus lemons and pink grapefruits and Berry Harvest berries – AND they can ALL be made into DRINKS! So…BOOM!! 😎😎😎
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Jaimie’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – This is me! 😎
Have fun on the Hop!!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: TNZC6T77
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUN – 30 JUN: BZF46JRT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the fun Zany Zoo Bundle!
Thursday After Lunch Bunch
I’m planning to go live today on my Stamps-N-Lingers YouTube Channel with a new project for you – whoo-hoo!! We’ll start at our normal time of 1pm Eastern. Come on over and see what I’m up to today! Look forward to seeing you then!
HUGE DSP SALE !
– Sale Period is 1 – 30 Jun 2023
– There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
– Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Check out the printable flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
– Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
– Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
Click the picture below to open up a printable flyer! And then start making your list so you’ll be ready on 1 June to get stocked up on your faves!
INTERESTED IN JOINING US??
JUNE IS THE PERFECT TIME!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Here’s the deets!
PROMOTION DATES: 1–30 JUNE 2023
– When new team members purchase their Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99
– Shipping of your new kit is FREE!!
Why should you join Stampin’ Up!? Well…
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’ll get the following perks:
– 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an amazeballs benefit! Plus, you ALSO get to take advantage of any customer specials going on from Stampin’ Up!, too!
– Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
– The chance to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
– You’ll have the chance to earn a modest additional income on your sales!
– No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business – I promise. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
– Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
And…why should you join with me?
– You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! 😎😎😎
– Whether you’d like to start a business or simply get that great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
– Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
– Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
– Free access to my online class tutorials.
– When you join the Critters (that’s what we call ourselves!), you’re going to find tons of fun and inspiration from our team – our CNCK FB group is always sharing amazing, inspirational projects, and you’re going to get lots of ideas!
– Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
– Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
– There’s no obligation to sell or share the products or hold workshops or blog or anything! Just enjoy that discount, baby!
– We also have fun challenges – just post pictures of what you’re working on – and you’re entered to win free SU product from me!
– And – not gonna lie. We’re pretty cool! 😎. Our team is spread all over the country, but we’re still able to get together – using the power of ZOOM! – once each month to chat and share and sometimes do Prize Patrols! Like we did just last night….
I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! :).
You can also see additional information on my Stampin’ Up! site here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Bubble Bath Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); Bough Punch Leaves (x2)
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: Bough Punch Leaves (x2)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5 ” (x2 – card front and inner liner); 5/8″ x 3 1/4″ (sentiment); Stamped and die cut Sweet Citrus fruits, leaves and flowers
Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front – cut on the diagonal); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!