Good morning! How goes the week? We had some storms last night. Nothing too awful bad – but…enough that we were paying attention to the radar. And glad we’d fed the horses a little early and put all the vehicles under cover! We got back in the house from doing it all about 10 minutes before the bottom fell out! 🙂
There’s a lot going on at Stampin’ Up! this week, so I thought it would be best to let you know about them today! Check it all out!
Good news! Stampin’ Up! has received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995), and this item will become available on 27 June at 10:00 AM (MT).
Remember – limit on blades will be three! We anticipate blades to sell out quickly, but hope more folks will be able to order with the smaller limit.
Also, there are a couple different error messages you will see if you try to add the blades to an order before they become available and after they have sold out.
- On the day of the launch, if you try to order the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades before they are available, you will see this error message: “You may not order 1 of item 126995 because of promotion restrictions.”
- When the blades have sold out, the message will return to the current message until the next launch: “This item has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order (126995).”
Remember: June 27th (that’s THURSDAY!) at 10AM (MOUNTAIN TIME!)
Stamp Sets Going on the Clearance Rack Tomorrow – 26 Jun!!
Tomorrow, 26 June, at 12:01 AM (MT), FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!, Stampin’ Up! is putting stamp sets on the Clearance Rack! This is not something we have done in the past—and we don’t know if we will do again—but we want to make sure you’re aware so you can get in on the deals!
Here’s the list of stamp sets that will be added to the clearance rack (while supplies last!). Stamp artwork will be shown on the clearance rack.
Bonus Days Are Coming Next Week!
For every $50 you spend between 1 Jul – 31 July (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used 1 – 31 August!!
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period Deadline: 31 July 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email. You need to keep those e-mails with the Coupon Codes!
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Ever Think You Might Want To Join Stampin’ Up!?
The Perfect TIME is COMING!!
From 1 July thru 31 August, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Woo-hoo!!
Check it out!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 July or after 31 August will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 more than usual. Pay just $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for your Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire 31 October 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we’re building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page where we chat and share our projects.
Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – I’d love to have you on board!
Head over to my Join My Team page and read-up – then let’s get you started (but wait until July to pull the trigger – or you won’t get in on this Extra Extra deal-y-o!!) If you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Whew!! That was a LOT to take in!
P.S. Another day of happy mail for me on Monday!
Some flowers from my friend and teammate Shirley Gentry! She’s got a cool blog you should check out right here!
Fellow card maker Nancy sent this pretty card using some retired Stampin’ Up! goodies!
From Lubbock, Tx – teammate and friend (whom I ALSO hope to meet in person one day!) Lynda Goff sent a card using one of my favorite stamp sets!
And – from up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia, my friend (and one of my very first teammates!) Beth Hooper sent this gorgeous Magnolia card!
Thank you all so much for all the smiles! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUN – 30 JUN: QU3GVKSZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
My Retired Sale List!
Be sure to check out my Retired Products list – there are lot of goodies from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, the 2019 Occasions Catalog – and even from previous catalogs! It’s a great opportunity to get some of your past favorites and save a little money!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!