Good Monday morning, y’all! Did you have a good weekend? It was a hot booger here – but the weather cooperated and we got the garden mollycoddled and new gates up. So…yeah us!! 🙂 Speaking of gardens – I picked about 30 blueberries yesterday – the first of the season! Having them this morning in my yoghurt! Yummm-OOOO!!
My card today is…gorgeous. Not cuz I’m all talented or anything but…because it features the stunning Hues of Happiness DSP and the coordinating Happiness Abounds Bundle. You kind of have to make an effort to NOT make something amazing when you use it!! I loved it so much that I actually made TWO cards! Take a look-see:
This layout was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
I started by running a Basic White panel thru the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the lattice die from the Blossoming Happiness die set (bundled with Happiness Abounds) in place in the corner. It cuts INTO the cardstock – it doesn’t cut anything OUT! 😉
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Fresh Freesia mat – or Pool Party, in the case of the second version of the card – to create the card front.
Using the coordinating dies, I cut out three roses from the Hues of Happiness DSP – I LOVE when dies will cut pretty images from DSP, don’t you?!? I cut two in Gorgeous Grape and one in Fresh Freesia (the second card has two Coastal Cabana and a Pool Party flower). I also used the dies to cut out four 2-leaf images and one 5-leaf image from the DSP.
I adhered all the leaves with Liquid Glue – and popped each of the flowers over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a bow – from Fresh Freesia 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon or Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon – and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the Happiness Abounds sentiment (in Gorgeous Grape – or Coastal Cabana) on a strip of Basic White. Then I snipped banners in both ends and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some pretty Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels and the card front was done!
For the inside, I stamped a second Happiness Abounds sentiment – in Gorgeous Grape or Coastal Cabana – on a Basic White panel. On the Gorgeous Grape card, I stamped a small rose in Fresh Freesia right over top of the sentiment. On the second card, I stamped it in Pool Party, down in the corner. I added a single Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Fresh Freesia or Pool Party mat and into my Gorgeous Grape or Coastal Cabana card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Happiness Abounds rose in Fresh Freesia – or Pool Party! – on the front…
…and more of the Hues of Happiness DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Seriously. The Hues of Happiness DSP is truly one of the prettiest papers I’ve seen Stampin’ Up! give us – and they’ve given us some doozies!! It’s so cool to be able to cut out perfectly drawn and colored flowers and leaves right from the DSP using the dies in the coordinating Flowering Happiness Dies. Add in beautiful fonts, sentiments, and perfect floral images from Happiness Abounds and…what a good time creating you’re going to have!!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – if you’re interested – I did a quick (1 minute!) Instagram Reel on making this card. You can check it out right here!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER
ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT TO CASH IN!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Gorgeous Grape (or Coastal Cabana) Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Fresh Freesia (or Pool Party) Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/4″ x 4 1/8 (mat for front panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 1/2 x 3 1/2″ (sentiment)
Hues of Happiness DSP: Die cut roses (3 per card) and leaves (5 per card – 4 2-leaf and 1 five-leaf images); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
We had to hit Lowe’s the other night – to get concrete for the fence posts. So Finny and I rode along – thinking we’d get a stroll thru the store.
Finn was pretty happy about it – you know how much he loves to take a stroll thru a store!
Who knew that the concrete was right at the very front – outside, in fact – of the contractor entrance.
Darned if the Dad didn’t park right there and leave me and the Man in the truck while he ran in to pay for the concrete.
WHAT is happening right now?!? 🙁