Good morning good morning!! How goes your week so far? We had rain yesterday – a LOT, actually! – so….we’ve got God watering the garden for a minute, so…that’s cool! I’m sure we’ll be back to “real” summer soon!
My card today uses a new bundle that is so ridiculously stinkin’ cute that….you need to get it ordered RIGHT NOW if you haven’t already! It’s the Elephant Parade Bundle – and…well. Take a look-see:
I know – I get it. Too. Stinkin’. Cute. 😉
The layout and color palette was inspired by the FUSION challenge!
I started with some black-and-white striped paper from the Perfectly Penciled DSP that I matted on Sweet Sorbet for the card front.
Then I use the next-to-largest square Stylish Shapes Dies to cut three Basic White cardstock squares that I adhered to a Sweet Sorbet mat with more Liquid Glue. Then I adhered that to the card front with more Liquid Glue.
I stamped the three heffalumps from the Elephant Parade stamp set in Smoky Slate on Basic White. They’re colored with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend – with some Light Petal Pink added inside their ears. I colored their eyes with an Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Write Marker – and…the pedicure is Sweet Sorbet!
I cut them all out with their matching Elephant Dies and popped them all in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Elephant Parade sentiment in Sweet Sorbet on a strip of Basic White, snipped some banner ends and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the little Elephant Parade flower and butterfly in Smoky Slate – colored them with the Sweet Sorbet and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Markers and the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend. I cut them with their matching Elephant Dies and adhered them with Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
There’s a fun die in the set that cuts three peanuts at a time – so…I cut six in Crushed Curry. I adhered a few with Liquid Glue and popped the “top” peanut on with a tiny piece of Stampin’ Dimensional.
I added a single black Classic Matte Dot and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped one of the elephants, the flower and butterfly in Smoky Slate and colored it all like I’d done on the front. I added a little “ground” with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Sweet Sorbet mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the elephant and flower again on the front…
…and more Perfectly Penciled DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Tell me you don’t see baby Dumbo when you look at these little Elephant Parade heffalumps. I know you do! And being able to cut them right out with the bundled Elephant Dies is just the icing on the cake! Perfectly Penciled DSP – in its black-and-white palette – is…well. Perfect! 😉
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – if you’re interested – I did a quick (1 minute!) Instagram Reel on making this card. You can check it out right here!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO CASH IN!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know that you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ (small mat for white squares on front)
Crushed Curry Cardstock: Elephant Parade die cut peanuts (x6)
Basic White Cardstock: Next-to-largest square Stylish Shapes Dies (x3); 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Elephant Die cut elephants, flower and butterfly
Perfectly Penciled DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
I think we’ve established that Finn likes Italian food.
And – well – it’s a pretty long list.
And he ALSO loves to clean. He’s a cleaner of dishes. Bowls. Legs.
So – the other night, I let him lick the eggplant parmesan container.
Don’t judge – he does the lips, okay?? I’m weak. I can own that.
I thought he was done and reached down to pick it up – cuz experience tells me that when he’s done he tries to take the container into the living room.
Uhm…he was not!
PLOP – that other hand square in the container and pulled it to him.
Every. Last. Delicious. Morsel.
Yeppers, stinkin’ cute it is…just like the eggplant parm boy. Have a blessed day.