Hey y’all – good morning at the half-way point of the weekend! Hope it’s going well so far! Yesterday ended up being work-on-fence day – not tomato molly-coddling day, so…hoping to be doing that today!
I DID make a foray into the “gram” yesterday – yes, I made an Instagram reel for the first time! I know – I am, indeed, the Queen of the Social Media.
Said no one…EVER! But – I did it! If you’re on the “gram” go find me (Stampnslingers) and see what you think. Don’t laugh at it – I’ll get better.
My card today uses a very sweet a la carte die set (that’s a die set that is stand-alone – not associated with a stamp set) called the Pretty Pop-Up Dies. I grabbed a couple of sentiments from Celebrating You and one of my favorite flower images from Sending Smiles. The host-exclusive Design a Daydream DSP set the stage. Take a look-see:
I also did a video tutorial on how to make this card – if you were able to join me yesterday, then I thank you for spending part of your week with me! If not, but you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis!
These dies were perfect for the theme challenge at the Global Design Project.
And I played along with the TGIF Inspiration Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a piece of Design a Daydream DSP (you can get this for FREE with a workshop or individual order over $180 – I can help you get this, so…give me shout!) to a Petal Pink mat for the card front. Then I wrapped Linen Thread twice around the panel, securing it in the back with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut three pieces of Basic White cardstock.
On one of the pieces, I stamped a Celebrating You sentiment in Blackberry Bliss – and then set it aside to dry.
The other two pieces, I sent thru the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the smaller rectangular die from the Pretty Pop-Up Dies in place.
I used Stampin’ Blends to color the die cuts: Pool Party, So Saffron, Petal Pink and Old Olive. Tip: it’s easier to color them BEFORE you pop up the little pieces!
I ran the final piece – the one with the sentiment – thru the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with three individual Pretty Pop-Up dies in place. Then I colored them as I’d done the first two pieces.
Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the three panels to a Petal Pink mat. Tip: adhere the top and the bottom panels first – then add the middle panel – splitting the difference between the two.
Then I popped the panel onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a Linen Thread half-Double-Loop bow (a double-loop bow – but…only wrapped twice around instead of four times!) and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I added small Opal Rounds to the centers of all the flowers and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Celebrating You sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on a Basic White panel. Then I stamped the Sending Smiles flower in So Saffron with an Old Olive stem and leaves. Tip: stamp the flower first so that you can get your positioning right where you want it!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Petal Pink mat and into my Blackberry Bliss card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Sending Smiles flower and stems on the front…
…and more of the Design a Daydream DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! How fun are those Pretty Pop-Up die cuts?! I love that you can pop-up as many parts (or as few!) as you like! Add in some pretty sentiments – and more flowers! – from Celebrating You and the Sending Smiles stamp set – and…you’ve got an easy winner! I also really like the Design a Daydream DSP, too – it’s got such a wide range of pretty designs – I am certain you’ll love it – AND you get 48 sheets….BOOM!! I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Petal Pink Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/4″ x 4 1/8 (mat for front panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 1 1/4″ x 3 1/8″ (x3 – rectangles on front of card); 3 1/8″ x 8 1/8″ (inner liner)
Design A Daydream DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″; 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Some days, I confess, I have a little…rest!…in the living room. Turn the tv on – to…”watch”…and may or may not actually SEE anything.
If you catch my drift. 😉
When I was through….watching…tv – I discovered that Finny-win felt the need for a little “rest”, too!! 😉
Finn knows the jig is up.
Wayne had just come in the back door and kinda caught us being lazy!!