Happy Friday!! Whoo-hoo! If you’re like me (yes, even now that I’m retired!) the weekend is stretching out ahead of you and it feels like it’s such a LONG time before you have to go to work again! Surely it’s not just me?! That feeling is so wonderful, isn’t it!? I hope you get to enjoy the time “off”! 🙂
I’ve got a cool card for you – it’s a Slimline card – and it’s perfect as we head into hot (aka “pool” season) time of the year! The sweet little Sunny Splash stamp set features fun bathing suits and sentiments – I added some 2022-2024 In Color DSP and a little texture with the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.
While this one is in Tahitian Tide – the one that I made yesterday on my Facebook Live video is rocking Sweet Sorbet! If you were able to watch me make it, I appreciate you spending part of your week with me. If not, but you’d like to – here’s a link to the replay on YouTube!
I started by using one of the fun masks in the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and a Blending Brush to add some Daffodil Delight to a Basic White panel. I did one end of the panel and then the other – lining up the little fluer-de-do’s to keep the pattern going. Tip: remember to start blending OFF the panel so you can ensure there’re no big clumps of ink on your brush!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Tahitian Tide (or Sweet Sorbet) mat.
Using the next-to-largest circle die in the Stylish Shapes Die set, I cut three circles from 2022-2024 In Color DSP – two from the flowered pattern and one from the polka dot pattern. I used Tahitian Tide and Sweet Sorbet papers. Then I adhered the circles to the card front with Liquid Glue. Tip: to help get them spaced evenly, adhere the two end circles first – then add the third in the middle!
I stamped a Sunny Splash sentiment on a narrow piece of Basic White in Tahitian Tide (or Sweet Sorbet) ink. Then I matted the panel on matching cardstock and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped three of the bathing suits from Sunny Splash – one in Daffodil Delight and two in Mango Melody. I fussy cut each of them and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a little bow from the matching twine in the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine and adhered it with a scrunched up HALF of a Glue Dot.
To the Tahitian Tide card, I added some Daffodil Delight and Pool Party gems from the Glossy Dots pack. On the Sweet Sorbet card, I added Sweet Sorbet dots from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots and some Daffodil Delight Glossy Dots. And that was it for the card fronts.
On the inside, I added more of the masked blending in Daffodil Delight in the corners of a Basic White panel. Then I added a Mango Melody swimsuit and a Sunny Splash sentiment.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a color-matching mat and into my Smoky Slate card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Slimline Envelope got the Sunny Splash swimsuits on the front in Tahitian Tide or Sweet Sorbet…
…and a little bit of the 2022-2024 In Color DSP on the scalloped envelope flap.
Just to add – the Slimline Envelopes all have pretty printing on the inside of the envelope flap! Yeah! #nonekkidenvelopes!
Et Voila! The Sunny Splash set is a flyover set for sure – easy to miss. Take another swing thru the catalog though – and check it out – it’s WAY too cute not to have as we head into summer!! If you like to do masking be sure to check out all the fun possibilities in the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks. And the Slimline Envelopes take away ANY excuse I – or you! – have for not making Slimline cards! 😉
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Smoky Slate Cardstock: 7″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 3 1/2″)
Tahitian Tide (or Sweet Sorbet) Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 7/8″ x 7 1/8″ (mat for sentiment panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 8 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 1 3/4″ x 7″ (sentiment); Fussy Cut Sunny Splash bathing suits
2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Tahitian Tide or Sweet Sorbet): Next-to-largest Stylish Shapes circle die (x3 – two flowered design and one polka dots); 2″ x 4″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Doesn’t even need it stirred in!
I’ll have my dinners pumpkin a-la-mode, please, Mom! 🤷♀️
Such fun cards! Love the colors and the design is perfect! Canned pumpkin…not so yummy…pumpkin pie, I’m all over that!! 🙂