Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day, y’all! Hope the week is going well for you. We’re in the midst of the Virtual Incentive Trip event being put on by Stampin’ Up – and it’s been pretty amazing so far. Today is a ZOOM networking session with other achievers and…a Game Show tonight! “So You Think You Can Craft” is the name and….it sounds like it’s going to be a fun time!! 🙂 It’s not quite the same as having all of us together – on a ship – or on Maui – but…it’s a pretty solid substitute!!
My card for today is a pet sympathy card for a friend of mine. I used the new Full of Love stamp set – and the carrying-over Inspired Thoughts set. And – I did some embossing with the Into the Clouds embossing folder. Take a look-see:
Yes yes, I know. That’s the retired Cat Punch – I’m sorry. But…it’s for a person who lost their cat. It had to be there! Now – if you need just a straight sympathy card – make this exact same card – and just leave the cat punch off. It’ll be perfect!! 🙂
The layout for this one was inspired by the sketch at the TGIF challenge this week.
And I used elements from the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, too. I went down the left side and across the middle!
I started by embossing a piece of Starry Sky cardstock in the new Into the Clouds Embossing Folder and then I adhered it to a Basic Gray mat with Liquid Glue.
Next, I matted a strip of Orchid Oasis 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP on Basic Gray and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used the 3rd-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die to cut a piece of striped Basic Gray Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP then I adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue. The next layer is Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color DSP, cut with the 5th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die and adhered with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the pretty flower-filled envelope from Full of Love in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Basic White. Then I colored it with my Light Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The small flowers were colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend. I also colored the entire envelope with my Light Night of Navy Blend. Then I fussy cut the image!
I popped the fussy cut image onto the card front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next is the Starry Sky Cat Punch – adhered with Liquid Glue and a few Dimensionals. This would be easy to leave off if you don’t need a pet sympathy card! 🙂
For the sentiment, I stamped the Full of Love sentiment in Versamark Ink on a strip of Basic Gray.
I sprinkled it with white Embossing Powder and heat set it with my Heat Tool.
While the embossing powder cooled, I tied a small bow from black Baker’s Twine and adhered it with a tiny dab of Liquid Glue.
Then I snipped banner ends on the sentiment and popped it over the bow with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tip: you’ll need a double-stack of Dimensionals on the far right end to compensate for the popped-up floral image.
I added some black dots from the Classic Matte Dots pack and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped an Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Tuxedo Black on a Basic White panel. In the corner, I stamped a small floral from the Full of Love set in Tuxedo Black. I colored the flower with my Light Starry Sky and Old Olive Blends.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Gray mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the small Full of Love floral on the front…
…and some Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Full of Love was a set that caught my eye on my very first pass of the catalog – although it may be kind of a flyover for many of you! Don’t let it be – it’s so sweet and pretty! The Inspired Thoughts set is really chock-a-block full of wonderful sentiments – it’s sure to have something for most of your projects! And – you know how I feel about embossing folders and the Into the Clouds folder is really cool!!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic Gray Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front); 3/4″ x 4 7/8″ (mat for narrow DSP strip on front); 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat for inner liner);
Starry Sky Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Cat Punch
Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner); Full of Love fussy cut floral image on front
Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Basic Gray): 3rd-from-largest Deckled Rectangle die cut (on front)
2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP: 5th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle die cut (in Starry Sky – on front); 5/8″ x 4 3/4″ (in Orchid Oasis – narrow DSP strip on front); 3″ x 6″ (in Starry Sky – for envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Just about the time I think he can’t get any cuter with his sleeping…..this happened.
Bad hair day aside…
Also? I took a gander at his papers yesterday. One month from yesterday, he’s going to be 7 years old.
How the heck did that happen??!
Next thing you’re going to be telling me I’ll be 61 shortly thereaft…..
Oh. Hmmmm. 🙁